Today, LinkedIn is the largest professional social network worldwide, since it is active in more than 200 countries and has more than 150 million users. This, thanks to the fact that professionals, brands and companies they can advertise on the platform and get business opportunities, as well as gain visibility.
In this sense, it is essential have a fully optimized profile on this site. Since, in this way, you will be able to display your professionalism and capture the attention of the members you want (clients, potential public, colleagues, etc.). But, for this, it is valuable to take into account certain aspects, especially regarding images.
So although LinkedIn It is not a social network to share photographs specifically, the truth is that it is important to show this type of elements to enhance your goals. Reason why it is also important to know what is the correct size of the photos you share in your profile, in order to take care of it and project the best possible image.
What is the ideal size of all the posts that are made on LinkedIn?
It is no secret to anyone that a good image is capable of express values, foundations, emotions and even feelings, in a very simple way. Which means that they are ideal elements to be able to demonstrate what you stand for, what you are and what you want to be. That is why, it is considered that the photograph accompanied with personal data, is equivalent to an ideal presentation and this makes sense on LinkedIn.
Since, despite the images are not the main thing of said social network, certainly they are a relevant pillar to give credibility to your profile and build your professionalism. Consequently, if you do not take care of displaying optimized photographs, both on your profile as well as on your cover and in your publications, they will surely cause a negative impact on your audience and those users with whom you are interested in establishing a work connection.
Therefore, we recommend sharing photos that look perfectly there. For that, it is important take care of the size of all the posts with images that you make within LinkedIn, because otherwise, they surely cannot be displayed properly. Whether it's because sample blurred, larger than normal or so small that it cannot be distinguished.
That is why, below and specifically, we proceed to detail what are the ideal dimensions that an image or photograph should have to upload or share within this professional platform:
- Profile picture: Without a doubt, it is the most important image of all, since it provides the first impression of who you are in LinkedIn. In this case, the recommended size is 400 x 400 pixels. While, the minimum size is 130 x 130 pixels.
- Header image: This is the visual element that is seen behind the profile image in that section of the account and there, it is recommended to place an image related to your work sector. Its indicated size is 1584 x 396 pixels.
- Images in the post: If it is an image that accompanies any publication in your LinkedIn account, the correct dimension will be 520 x 320 pixels.
- Images in linked publications: In case you choose to add a link when publishing content, said post will show an image in the preview and the same, must be 520 x 272 pixels in size.
- Images on company pages: If you use the option to create a company page in LinkedIn, it is important that you place a logo with a size of 300 x 300 pixels. While, the cover image must be of 1584 x 396 pixels.
- Images on LinkedIn Ads: To create ads from the same platform, we recommend using a dimension of 50 x 50 pixels in general announcements. For a Leaderboard 728 x 90 pixels, for a Wide Skyscraper 160 x 600 pixels, for a rectangle 300 x 250 pixels.
List of the best online tools to create images for LinkedIn
In addition to using the correct measurements for your images on LinkedIn, it is also valuable that share visual content that is completely attractive and offers value to users, in order to increase their interest in being aware of the activity of your profile on the platform.
However, to all users It is not easy for them to create images that attract attention. But luckily, there is a great solution for this that is based on using online tools with which it is very easy to create quality images, without having to have design knowledge.
That is why, to facilitate this process, we recommend five alternatives that you can try to build ideal images for LinkedIn:
It consists of a professional alternative that allows web users, create and share optimized visual content. In this way, it is based on the elaboration of social graphics to share on your profile. LinkedIn and other platforms. Thus, you will only have to choose an image, add text and apply design or animation filters to distinguish yourself from other members.
Added to that, it is a useful tool for inspiration, thanks to the fact that offers multiple templates within a gallery which can be tailored to the preferences of all users. Among other details, it also has the necessary tools to create low-healing videos, adding photos, video clips, icons, audios and tracks of soundtracks.