Planning is very decisive when we want to be responsible and productive in our work or in any activity of our daily life. Because In order not to feel overwhelmed, we look for a way to organize ourselves through an agenda, thus allowing us remember tasks that we must accomplish and not look irresponsible.
With the use of mobile devices or computer equipment the notebooks were left behind, many people now depend on the technology assistance to schedule your routine combining activities family and work.
This is where Outlook supports us so we don’t forget our appointments and events, all you have to do is get to know cHow to handle this Microsoft tool, according to your way of life in order to facilitate the fulfillment of your commitments. You can not miss this post because You will learn to use the notices and reminders of this Webmail.
Learn how to set up Outlook reminders and reminders
With the Outlook app using your computer or mobile device you can manage your reminders, appointments or work meetings, so that you never forget the programming of your agenda about your daily activities.
You just have to make several adjustments for Outlook to assist you, from now on we will tell you what you can do:
Create event reminder
The reminders in Outlook They will help us to better organize ourselves and not miss any important event or activity during the week or the year.
So plan your errand schedule like this:
- Touch the cursor at the bottom of your screen to open the menu of “Homework”.
- Now create a task according to your requirements.
- Choose the option “Warning”.
- You must indicate when the reminder notice will be activated: tomorrow, day, date and time that you stand out.
Create meeting reminder
Set these settings for future and existing meetings or appointments in the Outlook calendar:
- For the cursor on “Beginning” and in the tab “Organize” press the little arrow in the box.
- In the “Calendar options” check the box “Default notices.”
- Then in the small box, open the tab to select the time in which you want to receive the notifications in advance of the new elements of the calendar.
Dismiss old meeting notices
With Outlook you have the possibility that the notices of previous meetings are automatically removed, or that you simply those that no longer interest you are eliminated.
For this you must:
- Go to “Options”.
- Then follow to “Archive” and continue to option “Advanced”.
- In the element “Notices”, choose “Automatically discard warnings from previous events.”
Create reminder for a task
Take advantage of the utilities provided by the “Tasks” activations, located at the bottom of your screen:
- Check the tasks in “Beginning”, When you click, you will see a red flag icon, which is the list of pending tasks.
- Choose some of your tasks of the list.
- click in homework.
- Then in the follow-up group you must indicate the lapse of time for the deadline to be made.
- To remove task alerts from the list go to “Manage task”.
- Here is the option “Remove from the list”.
Other ways to improve your productivity in Outlook
Microsoft developers thinking of helping improve the performance of their users in and out of the office update the functions of Outlook to ensure good corporate communication.
Next we are going to know some of the best tools that you can enable in your Webmail:
Create automatic replies
If you must be absent from work for a few days, choose to configure your Outlook account to generate an automatic response to those who contact you during your break:
- Go to the menu “Archive” you will find it at the top.
- Some options will be displayed, select “Automatic responses.”
- Continue the process by enabling the option to “Send automatic responses.”
- If you want you can set a time interval to be shipped for a specified time.
- Compose your message and press “Accept”.
- It should be noted that you can also indicate some rules to send those responses.
Create contact groups
The service makes it easy for us to communicate with certain specific contacts separating them from the rest to share only among the selected: files, calendars among others. Go ahead and try this useful tool.
Below we will give you the instructions to create your contact groups:
- click in “Beginning” (in the navigation bar).
- Choose “Contacts” followed by “New group of contacts.”
- A box will be generated called “Contact group”, you can give the group whatever name you want.
- Continues in “Group of contacts” and select “Add members”, You will be presented with three options to add users from: Outlook Contacts, new email contact and address book.
- When you finish adding the contacts in your group press click “Accept”.
- You can also use the key “Ctrl” to select multiple contacts to be members of the group.
- Finally save and close.
The Outlook email service allows you to schedule or delay the output of messages, we will show you how you can take advantage of the function of sending emails in advance:
- Login to your Outlook account as you normally do or access Outlook.
- To compose a new message go to “New message”.
- Locates “Options” on the top panel and go to “Delay delivery”.
- This will open a “Properties”.
- In “Delivery options” you will have to check the box “Do not deliver before”, enter the time and date to schedule the shipment.
- Press “To close” and compose the message, then click “Send”.
- You can verify this email in the “Outbox”, This is where you will be staying while the shipping date arrives.