Dark mode on Android and iOS mobile devices is a tool that has been implemented much more strongly all these last months. Because of this, different mobile applications have chosen to include this function in their new updates in order to provide the best possible service to each of their users.
It is important to keep in mind that this night mode as it is also known provides several benefits to its users, thus avoiding greater visual fatigue and offering a prettier appearance on the device interface . WhatsApp developers have decided to implement this feature in their latest update for both Android and iOS operating systems.
This new tool that will accompany the App will help improve the display on the mobile, especially for OLED screens, which are more prone to any damage due to the increase in the contrast they use. This new news by the developers of instant messaging has been very well accepted by users, who can include this method in each of their chat. That is why here we explain a little more about what this new WhatsApp update will be and how to activate it on the Smartphone .
The new WhatsApp update will bring the dark mode
It is no secret to anyone that WhatsApp has become one of the most used mobile applications worldwide, this is due to its excellent service and speed with which it works, allowing it to its users to be communicated in just seconds.
This Instant Messaging App constantly offers new updates where you include new features to your platform allowing you to enjoy new emoticons or functions that can be integrated into chat to make your usability more attractive.
But, it is important to mention that the use of this type of applications constantly, as well as that of the whole device can affect the view causing visual fatigue , which over time can go decreasing vision in the user. According to all this, different App of the market have made the decision to implement the dark mode on their platform, and WhatsApp has not wanted to be left behind.
However, there is still no official version of this instant messaging update . But, if there is a way in which you can unlock this mode and start enjoying this tool so you can have a much friendlier experience with your vision.
Steps to enable and set the dark mode to install WhatsApp before installing version
Although this latest WhatsApp update is not yet on the market there are already many users of the Android operating system who want to have this dark mode > in its terminals with the aim of improving the appearance of the application, as well as avoid risks of visual problems in the future .
The good thing about this, is that when we refer to Android, we are talking about a system that allows you to implement a large number of functions without much problem, this is how this time we will have to make use of a third-party application to be able to set this mode before installing the latest version of messaging.
It is important to mention that the App we will use is not found in Play Store. Therefore, it will be necessary to go to the Menu “Settings” of the device and activate the “Unknown origins” option , this can be found in the “Security” section.
In order to complete this procedure, you will need to perform the following steps:
- To begin, you will need to download the latest version of GBWhatsApp , which you can get through the link we have left you, 100% secure.
- Once it has been installed on the computer, we open it and enter the phone number to access the original messaging account.
- When you have done this you will appear in the main window of the App with all your conversations, groups and contacts.
- The following will be click on the three points located at the top of your screen.
- There we select the option of “More settings”.
- Now a new menu will appear, you must choose the option of “Themes” and then permittedCargar†.
- When you are at this point, it will be necessary to download a theme that simulates the dark mode . So, it is best to search and download a theme that is completely black.
- When downloading the theme we return to the option of “Upload” and select the images that We have searched, it will automatically be loaded and we can start enjoying a dark background within the Instant Messaging App
Once this is completed the process will be finished. However, there is one last thing you can do, in case you want to modify it your way, you can customize.
This will require you to enter “More settings” and select “Customize” there you can change the color of the notification balloons, the screen design of conversations, the top bars, among others.