Twitter today is one of the most used social networks currently, especially by celebrities, politicians, journalists, among others. Over the years, this social network has become an information platform, a means by which any type of information can be transmitted and in only a second it will be available to millions of users.
All this has made many of its members spend long hours using this application either on their Smartphone or the computer. In such a way, that the developers of the App have wanted to update it In order to offer a better service to its users, this is how the decision has been made to include in its system the dark mode, which will allow you to have an interface totally black thus achieving a very elegant look . In addition, it will help your users reduce eyestrain , especially when they spend long hours in the App.
Therefore, if you are a user of this application and usually spend many hours a day in it and still do not know how to activate the dark mode, here we will explain step by step how to perform This procedure, with which you can reduce visual fatigue and enjoy a different and better looking platform.
This option can be activated for computers and Android and iOS devices in a very easy and fast way. Night mode as it is also known, has become very common especially for devices in the Android operating system, where most of its applications already have this option.
In addition, this function aims to reduce visual risk for people, as well as help increase battery life . That is why in new equipment with OLED screen of Android it is recommended to use this tool, since when showing only dark tones instead of light tones the battery savings will be more significant .
In the case of IOS devices do not have this need, since their screens are LCD . However, Apple has wanted to change all this, that is why it has also been including this function in order to refresh the vision of its users especially when using the Smartphone at night where Screen colors tend to get warmer.
So, here we are going to explain how to activate this function on PC, Android and iOS , for this you just have to follow these steps:
On the computer
In the case of computers being able to activate this function is something really simple and quick to do, you just have to perform these two steps to start enjoying a completely dark interface.
- The first thing will be to enter your account and click on your profile picture.
- There will appear a drop-down menu where you will have to select the option of “Night mode”.
- Once this is done, the procedure will be finished and you can start enjoying your new interface on the social network.
In the case of Android mobile devices it is also very easy to activate this function, which will allow users to enjoy a interface much more elegant and healthy. >
For this you just have to follow these steps:
- The first thing will be enter the Twitter application and click on the menu tab.
- At the bottom of the menu that has been displayed, the section appears of “Night mode” which we select. You can choose whether to activate it manually or automatically .
For iPhone / iOS
In the case of iOS devices this function has been added but not with the color black , if it was not created with a dark blue color. Therefore, battery saving will not be very efficient unless we are using an iPhone X. Otherwise only will help you reduce eyestrain > when using this App on the Smartphone.
To activate this tool you just have to follow these steps:
- To start access the Twitter App, there we click on our user to enter the configuration options.
- There we select the option of “Settings and Privacy”
- Within this section we select “Screen and sound”
- Inside from the “Screen and sound” menu the option of “night mode” appears, click on it to activate the switch. If you do not want to continue using this tool, simply move the switch again.
How to activate the new super dark mode on Twitter?
Twitter became one of the first social networks to join fashion in the dark mode on the digital platforms . But, this has not been there for this company, this is how it has now launched to activate the super dark mode , a new version that is available for iOS devices > and that will make the platform look totally black.
In general, the classic dark mode, and which has been with us for some time what does is change the background color to a dark blue color , offering a much darker screen in order to provide greater visual security to its users. However, this new launch on the Twitter platform turns the background of the app into a completely black color, being much more effective when you want to avoid a visual fatigue or wanting to save the mobile battery.
It should be noted that the previous dark mode still appears in the options, the change is that now Twitter gives you the possibility to increase that mode by placing it completely black . The objective of this type of tool is to prevent users from suffering any visual irritation or fatigue when using the device at night , since the intensity of light seriously affects human eyesight. In addition, it also offers the possibility of saving much more battery, especially if a device with OLED panel is used.
In order to activate this new super dark mode in your Twitter account you can do it as follows:
- What you have to do is go to the menu of the application on your device.
- Then you will click on the option of “Screen and Sound ”.
- Now you will see the option of “ Night mode ” which you will have to activate.
- Once it has been activated The background of the app will turn dark blue, but pressing the option of “ Super dark mode” or “Lights Out” you will realize that your mobile screen will pass from a dark blue to totally black color.
It is important to remember that so far this super dark mode has been activated only for devices in the iOS operating system. For now, this option still does not appear in the Twitter app for Android .
If you want to deactivate this new mode you will simply have to perform the same steps of activation , but this time deactivating each of the boxes.
What does the dark mode of Twitter look like on Mac, Windows, Android or iOS?
When activate the dark mode option on the different platforms , whether for computers or mobile devices, you can start enjoying a much more elegant and attractive interface .
With this option the platform begins to use colors such as dark blue in the icons, and throughout its surroundings, thus allowing users a better visual appearance.
Here is a photography series where you can see how the dark mode is reflected in each of the platforms where you can use Twitter:
Dark mode on the computer
Dark mode on the mobile phone < / h3>