Are you one of those who daily receives calls from unknown numbers or from annoying people? Surely it has happened to you that you get calls from commercial lines offering you any quantity of products or services, or maybe from Someone who wants to communicate with someone other than you, which in many cases is annoying. If you want to find the solution to this, we have the answer.
Fortunately with the technological advances in the Smartphone this has stopped being a problem, since now they offer you the possibility to do it with any number from the different operating systems and from the options that they incorporate. With this you can block and divert unwanted calls, you can even keep them restricted for as long as you want.
To free you from those annoying calls we have brought this tutorial where we will show you how you can do it from Android, iPhone, Windows Phone Mobile and landlines. In addition you can discover how you can unlock them in case you want to have contact in the future.
Steps to block phone number so it can’t call you
You can do this type of process from your mobile phone without downloading third-party applications, to achieve them in this section we will explain how you can do it on Android phones, Windows Phone, iPhone and landlines.
Lock on my iPhone mobile
If your mobile device works with iOS you have to know that you can perform this process easily, so that you can filter everything you do not want and that bothers you and while using your device. On iPhone you have the option to do it from the settings tab.
- Enter the “Settings” tab of your mobile device.
- Go to the “Phone” section.
- Enter the “Call blocking and ID” option, to be able to delete or add contacts you want and block calls from certain phone numbers.
- Once you have located the person you want to block, you will have to click on “Block contact” , in this way all calls made to you will go to the mailbox.
Restrict on Android devices
If you have an Android mobile device it is essential that you know that depending on the brand you own, you will have the option to do it in different ways, because each manufacturer company designs it as you want.
Although, it is usually always the same process and although they are written in different ways you can easily identify them. Here is a standard way of how you can achieve it.
- Go to the “Phone” application on your mobile device and access the “Call log”.
- Now you It will be up to to choose the contact number you want to block and press a small menu or icon with three dots.
- In this you must select “Settings” followed by permitted Add to the rejected list “ to place each number you want and be able to restrict them.
- You can also do it from your mobile settings by accessing the “Settings”> “Call settings”> “All calls”.
- In the next window, accoun Automatic rejection ” you will have to activate this option and manage a number list who you want to reject The call automatically. You can do it with your phonebook numbers or with strangers.
- To do this you must select “Add to the list of blocked numbers” and place each number you wish to restrict.
Do not allow in Windows Phone
If you want to carry out the process to be able to restrict everything you do not want to bother you, in this type of operating system you will have to go to the part where the mobile settings tab is located so you can do it. You will see that you will be able to do it in a simple way.
- This time you will have to access the “Settings or settings” tab of your mobile device.
- Then you must go to the option “Applications” and enter it.
- There you will have to access the “Phone” option and activate the choice of “Block numbers” . From this part you can add the number of phones you want and in this way divert all those unwanted calls.
In specific numbers
Now we will explain how you can perform these steps but this time from specific numbers that you have on your cell phone.
- You’ll have to access the call list found on your mobile device.
- Press and hold the number you’re going to block.
- Once you have done the above, a tab called “Block” will appear where you can add all those numbers you wish to communicate.
Blocking hidden numbers
In this section we will provide you with how you can do this from the options menu of your mobile device, but this time from the Windows Phone operating system.
- To execute this you have to access the “Blocking options” window on your mobile device.
- Then you will have to go to “Advanced “.
- This will open a ” Block unknown numbers “tab, where you will have the option to add them.
Is it possible to block calls and numbers from my landline?
Although many of the landline operators manage to do so, you have to keep in mind that in order to carry out this process you will have to contact your telephone service provider. This time you will have the option to select block specific numbers as well as unknown numbers.
Block specific numbers in landline < / h3>
This option will allow you to do it in two ways, one of them is to do it with specific numbers, in this case you must call a service provider and activate the call restriction.
- You must make a call to your service provider to activate call barring .
- Then you will have to press on your landline telephone example, * 60 (depending on your case) so you can activate this service.
- You will see a recorded message from an operator where you can know the phones that are locked.
- To add another one, you must select the respective option and add a phone you want to block. It should be noted that there will be a recorded operator who will tell you how you can do it.
- Depending on the provider of your telephone line you can delete a number that you no longer want to have blocked.
- After doing all the previous steps you can hang up the call and you will have registered or deleted the numbers you want on your landline.
Block anonymous calls on landline < / h3>
Just as you have the option mentioned above where you can block specific numbers, you also have the opportunity to do so with all those anonymous numbers. Here we explain how you should do it.
- You must dial * 77 (as the case may be), to activate the restriction of anonymous numbers. This is only if you have a caller ID.
- If for some reason you no longer want to block them, then you will have to dial * 87 and in this way cancel the function.
And what steps do I follow if I want to unlock that same mobile number? < / span>
If for some reason you no longer want to have certain restricted numbers for whatever reason. In this section we will explain how you can unlock them whenever you want, so that you can access all those contacts again.
These steps will allow you to do it from Android, iOS and Windows Phone operating systems:
- You should go to the “Phone” tab located on your device.
- Then you have to press on it and access “Options or settings ”.
- Enter the “Voice call” option.
- Once you have done the previous steps, go to “Blocked numbers”, there will appear all those numbers that you had already blocked.
- Search for the contact you had restricted Previously and press clearly Clear.
- To finish you will have to click on the “Unlock” option and that’s it.
In this way you managed to know what are all those steps so you can block all the numbers that bother you and do not let your experience using your mobile device be really effective. For this reason we provide you with the different ways to do it by using the different operating systems such as Android, iPhone, Windows Phone and landline.
In this way, you can use the one that is most useful to you according to the Smartphone you own. If for some reason you no longer want to have certain contacts with access to restricted calls, you also have the option of being able to go back and eliminate what you had done before.