Today, cables have stopped being used and are already a thing of the past. And, practically all electronic devices and accessories that are commonly used in computers, such as keyboards, speakers, mice, etc. You can connect them to your PC via Bluetooth . Which, makes the connection process much easier and organized . In addition, it is one of the classic wireless connections in electronic devices that offer more possibilities, although many people think that is only limited to connect the sound of the car and cell phone , for example.
While it is true, these types of unions go much further. Apart from being able to communicate without hands through them, it is also supported to add extra features to a mobile , from to share files and play, to connect peripherals and print . Taking into account that can be carried out very easily , simply by enabling the Bluetooth function and in most Smartphones, the options that show are similar.
For its part, it should be noted that the NFC technology has greatly facilitated the Bluetooth link between two specific devices , which is done by physically approaching them. Well, it refers to a wireless technology that works in the 13.56 MHz band , where you don’t need a license to use it. So it will not be strange to see more peripherals compatible with this capacity every day. This is why we will then inform you about how you can connect any device via Bluetooth and configure it correctly .
Steps to activate and connect a device via bluetooth
If you are not yet a good connoisseur of how to activate and connect a device via Bluetooth, now you will know how to do it properly and on different devices. The time has come to delve deeper into technology and with it, suppress the use of accessories that are not practical or viable at all .
Now, let’s start by specifying how to link different accessories to a computer , specifically with Windows 10.
On the Windows 10 computer
While it is true, computers need different accessories to function properly and provide greater comfort and efficiency to users. So from now on, we will explain how to do it in two kinds of groups, depending on the accessories to be connected.
To connect to headphones, speakers or other Bluetooth audio device
The steps to do it are:
- First of all, you must activate the audio device and get it to be detected . The way to make it can be detected is depending on the device, so we recommend you consult the help of the device or, failing that, visit the manufacturer’s website to find out and avoid mistakes.
- Then, enable this type of connection on your PC if it is not already activated . To do this, go to the taskbar and select Activity center> Bluetooth . If you do not see the corresponding icon in the taskbar, choose the Start button and then, these options: Settings> Devices> Bluetooth and other devices .
- Now, located in the activity center, choose the option “ Connect> device name “.
- If other instructions appear, follow each one step by step. Otherwise, you should do nothing more and you are already connected . In general, the Bluetooth device and your computer must be automatically paired each time the two are located within range with this enabled .
To connect a keyboard, mouse or other Bluetooth peripheral
- Activate the device, so that it can be detected . As in the previous case, to make it locate it depends on the device. So check the help of the device or visit the manufacturer’s website to find out.
- Later, choose the Start button and then Settings> Devices> Bluetooth and other devices .
- Located there, activate Bluetooth and select « Add Bluetooth or other device> Bluetooth» . You only have to choose the device and follow the other instructions that appear. Finally, select “ Done” and that’s it.
On Android mobile
On mobile phones, activating and correctly configuring the Bluetooth option is essential . Although many people pay little attention or even ignore it, it is actually a very useful function . Indeed, we offer you in detail the step by step to activate the Bluetooth connection and deactivate it , being a very simple process:
- The first thing you need to do is open the settings menu of your Android device . From there, you must select the “ Connections ” option to access what we need.
- Once you enter this section, you will see the option “ Bluetooth ” to open the configuration of these connections.
- If it is deactivated, you need to activate it to get the window where all the devices that you have linked to your cell phone will appear . At the bottom, those that are within reach will appear.
- To deactivate it, you must perform the same process. Just go to the button on the upper right (where you turned it on) and turn it to the opposite side to turn it off. If you are not using it, it is recommended that you deactivate it, since it consumes less battery . Also, when you put the phone in “Airplane Mode” , this option will stop working automatically.
On the iPhone
To link an iPhone with a wireless accessory, the process is also very simple and then we detail it to you:
- To start, on the iOS device, go to « Settings> Bluetooth» and enable it. It is valuable to note that you should not leave this screen until you follow all the steps to finish connecting the device or accessory.
- Subsequently, place the accessory or device in detection mode and just wait for it to appear on your mobile. In case it does not appear or you do not know how to place it in detection mode, we advise you to consult, slowly, the instructions included in the accessory or contact the manufacturer , if you prefer.
- Now, to connect it, touch the name with which the other device or accessory is identified or, just appear on the screen. On several occasions, you will most likely have to enter your PIN or password . So if you are not sure what it is, it is essential that consult the accessory documentation .
- Finally, you will have both devices connected and so you can use the additional one easily with the iPhone .
Connect to the car
Normally, most people want to synchronize their mobile phone with the car stereo , in order to create a connection between the two that allows greater ease when controlling the bonuses and also , is an action that looks extremely comfortable for the vast majority of drivers.
Taking into account that in this way, they can listen to the music they want from their mobile but with the sound of the car. Therefore, if you are one of the people who still does not know how to do it or who has not achieved it, with this post we will indicate the fastest procedure for you to soon enjoy this function :
- To start, you must have the car stereo on and your cell phone on hand ready to use.
- Then, proceed to press the Bluetooth pairing button that contains the car stereo, so activate its detection mode .
- Now, go to your mobile and select the menu Main of your phone. There you must select the “ Settings ” or “ Settings ” section to see all available options.
- Located in that section, select the option “ Bluetooth menu ”that you see in the list.
- Once you enter the indicated option, press“ Add ”or“ Synchronize ”to detect the car radio. Thus, press the part where it says “ Start “, “ Connect ” or the button to start the connection process.
- The cell phone start searching for devices that are activated within range. After a moment of waiting, it will show you the different options available in the list and there you must choose the car stereo.
- Now, enter the pairing number for the car radio that will surely request you. Which you can easily get in the documentation of that radio .
- Finally, wait for the synchronization process to finish. So you already have the two devices connected and ready to use.