IPhone devices are characterized by their innovative design. If you need to familiarize yourself with its multiple functions, then we will teach you how to create shortcut folders and bubbles on your iPhone phone. Just keep reading this practical step by step guide.
When a new terminal comes on the market, Simple device tasks can be difficult to access. This given by the slight, although important changes in the Interface.
Fortunately, Apple mobiles allow you create folders to help you provide better organization. Likewise, they put at your disposal a very useful and efficient tool called AssistiveTouch.
What are the benefits of using shortcut folders and bubbles on iPhone?
You’re probably one of those people who constantly wonders What are the benefits of using shortcut folders and bubbles on iPhone? If this is the case, you will be surprised to know that making use of these elements is much more advantageous than you think.
Create folders to better distribute your application collection, can save you an enormous amount of time. Instead of unsuccessfully searching for the instagram app between several pages of Apps, all you have to do is access the folder you have designated to contain your social networks. Likewise, and as its name indicates, the direct access gives you a quick input method to any function you need at the moment.
At first hand, it may seem like it’s no big deal. However, its efficiency is verifiable the moment they start using folders and bubbles. In addition, having these compartments gives you a neater look to your device. You won’t have a bunch of apps spread out all over the place. Instead, they will be located in small, easily accessible boxes that you can enter with just one tap.
Learn step by step how to create shortcut folders and bubbles on iPhone quickly and easily
There are many ways that you can take better advantage of the organization features of your Apple device.
For this reason, learn step by step how to create folders and shortcut bubbles on iPhone easily and quickly:
Create folders for Apps
- Long press the app.
- Drag the app to another App.
- Folder it is created automatically.
- You can change the name of the folder by clicking on the name field.
- Enter with the keyboard a name of your preference.
- Drag the applications you want to group into the folder.
The section “My shortcuts” encompasses four categories of collections: All shortcuts, Share sheet, Apple watch and Sleep mode. In case of having custom folders, these are also displayed here. To see all folders, tap “Shortcuts” in the top left-hand corner.
Create custom folders for shortcuts
- Go to the section “My shortcuts” and click on “Shortcuts”.
- Tap the icon “Add new folder”. It is represented by the image of a folder with a (+) symbol.
- Enter a name for the new folder.
- Select a glyph to represent the folder.
- Finally press the button “Add”.
- Can Edit and rename the folder at any time by clicking on it and then touching “Edit”.
Create a new shortcut in a custom folder
- Login to “My shortcuts” and then select “Shortcuts” in the top left-hand corner.
- Select folder of your preference and then click the (+) icon, which is in the upper right corner.
- Then, an empty shortcut appears on the screen. Add the action you want what to do, enter a title and finally click on “Following”.
Shortcuts on the home screen
- Login to “My shortcuts” and then click “Shortcuts”.
- Select a shortcut and click the three dots icon horizontal lines to open it.
- Then click again on the three blue horizontal dots to see the details of the shortcut.
- Press the button “Add to home screen.”
- Optionally you can assign a custom photo or rename shortcut on the home screen.
- Finally, press “Add” in the upper right corner.
Create website shortcuts
In case of you need to quickly enter a web portal, you can create a shortcut to have it at your disposal from the home screen.
The steps to follow are:
- Enter the Safari browser and enter the url of the portal you want to enter.
- In the bottom bar, press the button “Share”.
- Click on the button “Add to home screen”.
- Optionally you can change the name of web access.
- Press “Add”.
AssistiveTouch is a tool that allows you to use various functions of the iPhone quickly without using gestures and without pressing buttons. You can find it as a small floating button that is located somewhere on the screen. For activate it, you only need to enter “Setting” and then press “Accessibility”. Then check the AssistiveTouch box.
The best apps to help you better organize your iPhone that you cannot stop installing
With each new terminal, Apple tries to stay ahead with new additions. However, you can always see yourself on stage needing extra help.
For that reason, we are going to detail the best Apps to help you organize your iPhone that you cannot stop installing:
Couch is an application that allows you manage various aspects of your device. Through the App you get a better view of everything you see, hear, read or play. Allows you to add new listings or add books that interest you to read, podcast that you want to listen or movies that you hope to see. All from a comfortable and easy-to-navigate interface.
FE File Explorer
If you have information stored in different cloud services, FE File Explorer will allow you to have access to each of these. In this way, you have all your data at your disposal at any time, fully organized. The application is compatible with system like Window, Linux, Android and iOS, and has a connection with Google drive, Dropbox, iCloud, among many others.
In the last place is a fairly simple and practical application. If you are a person who likes to organize every aspect of your life, then it is a good idea to carry a list of tasks with you. Do! is a free App that allows you to keep track of your activities and routines. In addition, you have the possibility to create a backup copy and to lock the App with a password.