People have found a place full of possibilities on the internet. From information to socializing and meeting people, they are part of the things that can be carried out within the network, being social networks a place that combines both aspects masterfully . These platforms record a truly overwhelming daily user movement, demonstrating that they are a trend that has come to stay.
Thus, we can find networks of all kinds. From those aimed at sending short messages, such as Twitter ; to others designed to enjoy mostly multimedia content. This last case is that of Pinterest, a social network designed for artists , for photography and video lovers wanting to enter a place full of content to enjoy to the fullest and even in the to contribute their own grain of sand to share it with others.
It is something halfway between the social network as such and the microblogging platform, which gives it a versatility and a fairly high number of functions. Even so, it is possible that users who decide to unsubscribe appear because they are not comfortable, because they have got bored of what it offers or because they do not fit with the philosophy that it has, even having several accounts and wanting to focus on one to boost it to the fullest it may be reason to ask how to delete a Pinterest account.
Steps to cancel the Pinterest account permanently
That is the point we are going to deal with here. This guide explains step by step what you should do to close your profile permanently and be able to focus on another or simply leave Pinterest aside . No matter the reason you have to make this decision, we take care of making it easy for you to unsubscribe quickly and without complications.
To cancel the Pinterest account permanently , you just have to follow the steps that we will indicate below. In addition, we remind you that, if you regret it, you will only have to log in again to recover your user account.
Delete from PC
- Open your web browser and enter the following URL: https://www.pinterest.es/
- Press the button from “Sign in.”
- Access with your corresponding data.
- Press the button with three ellipses .
- In the drop-down, click “Edit settings.”
- Within this new screen in front of you, in the section of “ Account Basics ”, descend until you find the option “Deactivate account” and click on it.
- In the pop-up window, choose one of the reasons that appears and press the “Deactivate my account” button.
- Once this is done, you will have to Confirm the cancellation from the email sent to your email that you have linked to Pinterest, with this you will have already unsubscribed from your profile.
Unsubscribe from your mobile (Android and iOS)
- Open the Pinterest app . If you don’t have it, you must download it from the App Store if you use iPhone or from Google Play if you use Android.
- Once inside, you must log in with any of the options you have available. If you use the mail, remember to respect upper and lower case letters with the access code.
- Now, in the lower bar, press the icon at the bottom right with the text “Saved”.
- In the new menu, press the nut symbol at the top right to access a drop-down. Within it, press the “Edit settings” option.
- Now go down to the “Deactivate account” option. Click on it.
- In the pop-up window, press the “Deactivate account” button again.
- As in the desktop version, will notify you via email to confirm your withdrawal, just open the email and click on “ Yes, close account ” and you will have completed the closing process.
Done! You have already deleted the profile, as in all cases, you will have 14 days to return to your account without losing any data, once this period has passed you will not be able to return to this profile and you will have to create a new one.