The purchase and sale of second-hand products is the oldest in the trade. All the people who once again have decided to get rid of products that no longer interested us to get some extra income, as we have also searched in this market in order to find something quite cheaper than in stores where it is sold completely new.
With the arrival of the internet and its total paradigm shift, proposals have been born that have been responsible for bringing this type of market to the network, as Wallapop does . This platform is responsible for making the sale and purchase of second-hand products easier, offering a system that allows you to place and search ads in the areas that we indicate. Thanks to it, available in both web and app formats , it is possible to sell everything we want, explaining in detail what it does, what it is for and accompanying with photos so that its status is clear.
Although it offers many facilities, such as the possibility of contact via text chat to make appointments or even haggle with prices , there are those who after spending time trying this system decide to unsubscribe because they have already achieved what they wanted or because they didn’t consider it interesting. In those cases it is when you need to know how to cancel a Wallapop account to disappear completely from this platform, and that is what we will explain here.
Steps to cancel Wallapop’s account permanently
This guide that we bring you details step by step the process to unsubscribe completely on this platform, be it through your computer or smartphone . Whatever the reason you have and the device through which you want to request the closure of your profile, we will help you get it in just a few minutes.
If you want to erase your Wallapop account permanently , you have to follow the following steps that we indicate on PC and mobile phones.
Delete profile from the PC
- Open your computer’s web browser . When you are in it, go to the address bar at the top and type this URL: https://web.wallapop.com
- Once inside, you should go to at the top and click on the “Register or login” button. When the small pop-up window appears, choose the method you prefer and log in as usual.
- Already connected, you must return to the top bar and click on “ My zone”.
- In the new panel, go to the column on the left and click on the sectionProfile.
- Now you will see on screen all the main data of your account. You must descend until you reach the option “I want to unsubscribe” , which is in the penultimate place.
- You will be asked if you are sure to proceed. Press the “Yes, I want to unsubscribe” button.
- In the next window, choose one of the motifs that appear or press the option “ The reason is… ” and then write as appropriate. Then, click on “ Send ”.
- You have already terminated your account in Wallapop.
Unsubscribe from your mobile (Android and iOS)
Follow these simple steps to complete the process quickly:
- Since the app does not work for this process , open the web browser and type the URL: https://web.wallapop.com
- In the browser settings, you must enable the option to navigate as in PC. Usually, just press the three-dot icon and, in the drop-down, check the box for ” Website for computer ”.
- From now on, proceeds as indicated from the second point of the previous section . You must log in, access your panel and request the withdrawal through the configuration of your user, since it is the only possible way to get it.
How to delete an ad published in Wallapop?
To delete an ad published in Wallapop , because you regret it and don’t want to sell it or because you have already sold it.
This is what you should do:
- Open the Wallapop app on your smartphone. If you don’t have it, go to Google Play (Android) or the App Store (iOS) and download it by searching for it.
- Once inside, sign in to Wallapop by entering your data if you have not done so previously.
- Now, on the main screen, go to the upper left corner and press the icon with three lines.
- In the drop-down that appears, press your username (above all) to access your profile.
- Choose the ad now you want to delete by clicking on your photo.
- Within the description, press the icon with three circles in the upper right to access the options. In the drop-down, choose “Delete product”.
- You can check the option “ I have sold it ” or “ Other ”When indicating the reason why you delete.
- You have already removed the Wallapop ad .