For several years the social network of Instagram has become one of the most used and accepted platforms by most users worldwide. It has been characterized by offering a large number of tools such as filters, statuses, chat, comments, likes, share posts, upload photos and videos.
All this has made it possible for network members to enjoy all these services in each of their publications , taking into account that each of these details has been improving with the passage of time . Including new filters, layers, items to add in photos , among others.
Therefore, it is possible that you have some old image in your account and that currently does not fit much with your current photos , since it can be dealt with people who They are no longer or have stopped importing. Because of this, here we will explain to how to delete your IG publications quickly and easily .
Is it possible to delete multiple photos from my Instagram profile?
There are currently different platforms that promote you being able to download all the photos of your Instagram profile simultaneously . However, it is important to mention that this is not possible , and that said platform allows only one image to be deleted at a time for security reasons. This can become a tedious process in case you want to delete all your photos or a lot of them .
Given that it is not possible to delete photos simultaneously from your account , you should know that all those applications that offer this type of service are completely false . In addition, you should be careful when downloading it since they could have virus or malware that could damage the operation of the device.
Steps to delete all photos from your IG account from your mobile or the computer
If you are looking for a way to delete a photo from your IG profile, then here we will explain what are the steps you have to take to be able to carry out this process from your smartphone or computer . To do this, follow each of the methods that we will teach you below:
From the mobile app
If you usually use your IG account from the mobile application that today is the most common, since it is where we can upload content to the profile , and you want to delete an old image or a photo that you uploaded by mistake . Then it is important that you follow each of the steps that we will explain below:
- To start you must enter the IG app from your smartphone.
- When you have entered the app you must click on the icon located in the bottom right of your screen to go to your profile.
- In the new window your account details will appear along with all the images you have published .
- The following will be to select the one you want «Delete».
- Press on the three points located at the top right of your screen, there will appear a menu where you select finalRemove.
- Now in the new pop-up window that appears on the screen select again «Delete» to confirm the process.
- Once this is done, the image will have disappeared from your account . In the case that you want to delete other photos you simply have to repeat these steps with each one of them.
With an Android emulator from the computer
Many users prefer to use this type of social network from the computer, either for convenience or because they do not have a smart mobile device. It is important to mention that from the web you can access Instagram , through your home page. However, from the web platform will be very limited to perform some functions.
This is how you are not allowed to chat, add new photos or videos, statuses, among other items that are not allowed. Then, the most recommended in these cases is to use an Android emulator from the computer. This will give you the possibility to have all the tools of the mobile app. To do this follow these steps:
- In this case we will make use of the Bluestacks Android emulator , with it you can access your IG account from your PC and delete those images that already do not wish, keep in mind that you can only undo one at a time .
- The first thing will be to install the emulator on your PC (below you have the link), when you enter the portal click on the green «Download Bluestacks» button. Then select the installation file and continue with all instructions.
- The following will be download the Instagram APK file (later you have the link) . Note that Bluestacks no allows you to install IG directly from Google Play.
- When downloaded to your computer, double click on the emulator icon to start the program.
- Now select the «My applications» option, located in the upper right corner of the program screen.
- Then click on » Install APK ”.
- This will open the file explorer where you will have to go to the location of the APK of IG that you previously downloaded and select it to open it. < / li>
- After this the application icon will appear on the emulator screen. There is a possibility that at the time of opening the app the program will indicate that it should be restarted . In this case you must confirm and wait for the program to start again.
- Once Bluestacks has started again, enter the app and enter your data and select the «Sign in» .
- When you have logged into your account you must select the profile icon located in the lower left of your screen.
- This will send you to your profile where your name, number of followers and followers and all your posts will appear. Here you must select the one you want to delete.
- When the image appears in full screen you must select the three points located in the upper right.
- Now in the options that appear select «Delete».
- Finally, confirm the action by clicking «Delete» again.
Download BlueStack Windows
Download Instagram Android APK
Is it possible to recover a deleted image from my Instagram profile in the future ?
It may happen that you deleted a photo from your IG account and after a while you have regretted it and you want to recover it or it is also the case that you sent to the trash by mistake and you want to have that picture in your account again. In these cases there are different methods of being able to recover those images deleted by mistake . To do this follow these steps:
From the gallery
Keep in mind that mostly when we upload a photo to the account it is usually stored in the device gallery . However, on some occasions we upload an image directly from the application camera and do not usually be saved on the mobile .
In order for this photo to be stored in the terminal , you need to configure the “Original publications” option of the app.
To execute this process follow the steps that we will explain below:
- Enter the IG app and go to your profile, there select the three lines to open the menu .
- There select the section «Settings» at the bottom of the list.
- In the new window that appears, select accounCentre.
- Now click on the «Original publications» option.
- There will appear three options which you must activate with the help of the switch. These options will allow you to save all your publications directly in the gallery of your smartphone .
In this way, you will have a kind of backup in the memory of your terminal , this will allow you to recover those images that you deleted by mistake from the application.
As we know, every time we go to publish a new image or video in the Instagram app we have the possibility of linking that content with other social networks , now be Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Ok.ru or Ameba . This will create a kind of support where all the content published on this social network will be published simultaneously in any of the previous ones we have selected.
The configuration of this can be done either at the time of uploading the content or later using the «Configuration». To do this we do the following steps:
- In the case of linking the account when we are uploading the content we have to upload the photo that we want through < strong> the app’s camera.
- After apply the filters and click on «Next» a new window will appear where we find the “Publish also in” section, in this case we select the other social network where we want to share the content, and finally click on finalShare†.
- The other way is through «Settings»> «Account».
- Within the «Accounts» menu, We found the option of “Linked accounts”.
- There will appear the available options where we can share the content we upload, simply select that social network with which you want to start sharing all the content that Upload to this platform.
< / ul>
This will allow you to have a kind of support for those moments where you delete content by mistake or for some reason you delete some publication . In that case you simply have to go to «Facebook» if you have been chosen and look for that photo again in the «Instagram» folder created automatically on Facebook.