Every time I know enter a browser and they visit different websites they usually store cookies and other data on the computer. All this in the long run can end up becoming a problem for the user.
This data that ends up being saved in each of the browsers may include information that has been previously provided in each of the websites visited. That is, they may appear names, passwords, users, email addresses, among others.
In general, all this data is remembered in order to make things easier for the users when they return to visit said websites, so that you can access in a faster way. However, despite this, many people prefer delete this type of information. That is why here we are going to explain how you can carry out all this.
Why is it important to regularly delete cookies from the browser on your Apple Mac computer?
It is important to mention that the cookies It is a principle are not harmful for the user, but quite the opposite, they turn out to be a very useful tool for most.
Just as each web page sends these elements in order to have certain data to identify the person when he returns to enter the site, this will allow remember password, users, repeat certain searches, among other data. All this with the aim of making things simpler and easier for people.
Now, all this information can easily come to saturate the browser and significantly affect its use, as well as lto battery life on portable devices. In addition, being able to carry out a cleaning of these elements can help to repair some problems that browsers present and in the same way protect privacy.
Therefore, it is best to perform a cleaning or deleting cookies and thus prevent Your personal information continue to appear on certain web pages. In this way, when deleting all this information, browsing history of the different portals will be eliminated and therefore you will have to enter each of your data again when wanting to enter these sites.
Steps to delete cookies from all your browsers from MacOS
Taking into account the problems that this type of elements can generate for users, especially because they will make your browser works a little slower, the most advisable thing is to do the elimination thereof.
For this, here we are going to explain step by step to how to remove them from the different most important web browsers from MacOS:
If you use frequently Safari then it is important that you know how delete all these elements directly in your browser. This will allow you to have a greater security and a faster experience on it.
In this way, just follow each of the steps that we will teach you below:
- The first thing will be to enter the icon “Safari” on your desk.
- Now at the top left of the Mac screen, click on the option “Safari” and there a dropdown menu.
- The next thing will be to select “Preference” from the drop-down menu options.
- Click on the tab “Privacy”.
- Here you will have to click on the section “Manage website data” located in the center of the page. On older versions of Mac this will appear as “Delete all website data.”
- Then click on “Delete all.”
- A new pop-up window will appear where you will have to select “Delete now.”
In the event that you keep noticing that these elements are still appearing, then you need to also clear the cache in order to eliminate all the information that still appears.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Login to Safari and click on the menu.
- Then select “Preference”.
- Now select the tab “Advanced”.
- Here you will have to check the box “Show developer menu in menu bar.”
- Then we choose the option of “Developer”.
- By last, “Clear cache information.”
In the case of Microsoft Edge This process is just as simple and fast to execute, keep in mind that this will also depend on the version being used.
To accomplish this simply follow the steps that we will teach you below:
- Once you have entered Edge, select the menu “Tool”.
- Now choose the section “Internet Options”.
- Here we select the tab “General”.
- Within “General” we click on “Delete cookies”.
- Then we choose the button “To accept” in the confirmation pop-up box.
- Finally, we select again “To accept” to close the window “Internet Options”.
In Mozilla Firefox It’s very easy and fast remove all these items that appear during your navigation.
To do this, follow each of these steps:
- Opens Mozilla Firefox from the main screen of your Mac.
- When you have entered the browser, click on the section “Record” located in the upper left part of the screen where a dropdown menu.
- Now we choose “Clear recent history” which is in the drop-down menu and a new window onscreen.
- Here we select the “Time frame” for the deletion of the data. In this case you can choose between “The last hour, two hours, four hours, today or everything.” In general, it is recommended to select “All”.
- The next thing will be to check the box “Cookies”.
- Finally, we select “Clean now” so that this process can be executed successfully.
For browser Google Chrome we will simply have to perform each of the steps that we will teach you below:
- Opens Google Chrome from the main screen of your Mac.
- Now click on the tab Chrome located in the upper left part of the screen and a dropdown menu.
- Here we choose the option of “Delete navigation data” where a new window will open on the screen.
- As in Mozilla, here you will have to choose the “Time frame” for the deletion of the data. In this case, it is best to select “Since the beginning of time.”
- The next thing will be to check the box “Delete cookies and other site data”, here you can check some other information boxes that you also want to remove.
- Finally, we click on “Delete navigation data” so that all these elements are completely deleted from your browser.
Finally, if you frequently use the Opera browser, then you will be able to carry out this process in the following way:
- Enter the browser Opera and click on the menu “Tools”.
- Then select the section of “Delete personal information.”
- Now we choose the option of “Details of the options.”
- The next thing will be to select the section of “Erase all traces.”
- Within this section, you will have to uncheck the box of the rest of the private data options that you do not want to delete.
- Finally, click “Remove”. This way you can delete all Opera cookies and start enjoying faster browsing.