Privacy is one of the most fundamental things when browsing the Internet, not leaving browsing log is extremely important, especially if we want to prevent other people see the websites where we have entered, as well as keys or users used.
However, in most web browsers , everything we browse is registered on your system. In this way, anyone who accesses to this team you can review in detail each of the sites where we have entered.
According to this, and in order to have greater security , it is best to control this type of action. That is why we will show you here how to remove everything you have seen and searched on Google and in that way keep your privacy.
Steps to erase everything seen searched and seen today in Google
In order to maintain the privacy of our navigation it is important to delete all the websites where we have entered each time we finish using Google Chrome or any other browser of choice. This will prevent third parties from accessing the same websites you have used. Either because of privacy or because you simply don’t want other people to hear about each of your movements on the Internet.
In this way, here we will show you how you can delete browsing history today either from your desktop or laptop , as well as from your Android mobile device. This will allow you to keep your daily browsing on your device safe.
To do this follow each of the methods we will teach you below:
If you are using the Google Chrome browser from your computer and want to delete all the content during your browsing you can do it in a very simple and fast way . Best of all, it will not be necessary to install third-party applications or anything like that.
In order to delete your history in Chrome from your PC, you will need to perform the following steps:
- Enter the Google Chrome browser where you have made your web browsing. There you will have to click on the option of menu, this is located in the upper right part of your screen and is represented by three points.
- There you will see a menu where we will select the “History” item and then select “History” again. Another way to enter this section is by pressing the key combination “Ctrl + H” from the browser.
- Now a new window will appear where you will find everything related to the browsing history. Three options will appear on the left side of your screen, where we will select “Delete data of navigation ”.
- Here you will see a box where you will have to choose the parameters for deletion of the history , where you can select the time span , the downloads , cookies, if you want a basic deletion or an advanced deletion . Once this is selected, we finally select “Clear history”.
- When we have done all this, all of today’s navigation will have been removed, as well as that of the previous days if you have previously selected it in the “Time interval”. This way you can start delete each of your navigations and maintain your privacy.
Delete everything searched from my Google account
Another way we can use to delete the history of everything we’ve seen in Chrome today is doing it directly from our account from Google. In this case, all the information we have seen from our account will be deleted either on the computer, Tablet or mobile device .
However, you should keep in mind that this you can do as long as you have navigated the day with your Google account open , otherwise, everything will have been stored only on the computer.
In order to delete all this browsing content from your Google account you will have to perform these steps:
- From your PC, mobile device or Tablet you will have to enter the Chrome browser and open your Google session .
- There you must enter your email and password in order to “Login”.
- Once this is done you must go to the “Google Activities Control Panel” or “MyActivity” (myactivity.google. com)
- In the window will appear all the activity we have done with our Google account . There we will have to click on the option of “Menu” which is in the upper right part of your screen and is represented by three points.
- In the menu that will appear, select the item “Delete activity by”.
- Next we select the date and history we want to delete , as well as the devices that we want this to take place.
- When we have selected the corresponding parameters we click on “Delete”. In this way, we will be deleted all the history of our Google account, both for the computer and the Smartphone .
Delete my search history from Android
If you are one of the people who constantly use your Android mobile device to navigate and search for information, but you want to protect the privacy of your browser so that it cannot be seen by other people, you can do it by deleting the history from the Chrome mobile app .
This will require you to perform the steps that we show you below:
- From the Android mobile device we start the Chrome browser, to do this click on the browser icon in the menu of your applications.
- Once inside the browser we select the option of “Menu” which is represented by three dots in the upper right.
- There will appear a set of options where we will select the “Settings” item.
- Now we scroll down to find the “Advanced settings” section and then press “Privacy”.
- In the new window that appears, we swipe the screen down and select the “Delete browsing data” option, this is usually last.
- Here we will see different options, we will select the ones that seem most appropriate and, finally, click on the option of “Delete data”
One of the ways to control your browsing history in Google Chrome is to use your incognito navigation window . Each time we navigate in incognito mode , whether within Google Chrome or any other browser, none of the websites we visit will be stored in the browser cloud, that is, we can navigate calmly without having to delete the navigation data every time we finish our activities.
Therefore, using Chrome’s incognito mode becomes a very good option to navigate in those moments where we want this activity not to be saved, that is, when we do not want anyone to be able to track the movements we have made on the Internet.
In this way, if we want to browse privately we simply enter the browser incognito window, in the case of Google Chrome you can do it as follows :
- Enter Chrome in the normal way.
- Now we select the option of menu represented by the three points located at the top right of the screen.
- There we select the option of “New incognito window”.
- Another way to enter this window is to press the key combination “Ctrl + Shift + N”.
If you prefer to enter this incognito browser in another way you can do it simply by right clicking on the Chrome icon in the Windows bar, then select the option of “New window of incognito. ”
In this way, we can decide when we want to navigate without the movement history is stored on the Internet, or when we can browse no matter what websites we have visited are saved.