UPDATED ✅ Has your mobile phone been lost and you can’t find it because it’s turned off? ⭐ ENTER HERE ⭐ Find out how to do it ✅ EASY and FAST ✅
When a mobile device is lost, the worst that can happen is that the computer is turned off, making it difficult to find it, since the traditional or most common ways to find it will not work.
These measures, such as calling the device or activating an alarm remotely, will not work, thus leaving few options to locate it. For this reason it is necessary to know the methods that can be used in these cases that are so peculiar and difficult to solve.
That is why in this tutorial we are going to explain step by step, how can you find your teameven if it is turned off, in this way you will have high possibilities of locating it quickly.
Is it possible to find my mobile even if it is turned off? Requirements to do it
It is really possible that you can locate your mobile device, even though it is turned off, you just have to keep in mind that it is necessary meet some requirements to be able to count on the current location or partial equipment lost.
The requirements are the following:
- It is important that you have a session started, either in a Google account or in case of having an iOS device, having an active iCloud account on it.
- You must have been connected to the Interneteither by Wi-Fi or by data connection on the device that has been lost and be connected to the Play store or iCloud.
- Have your device visible in the Play Store or iCloud.
- The location tool must be activated on the lost team.
- In the android devices it is necessary to have activated the function “Find my device”, If it is turned off, you just have to do the following to activate it: “Settings” > “Security and location” > “Find my device” > “Activate the options to locate the equipment”.
- In the case of use different apps to locate your lost mobile devicesthese must be previously installed on the mobile and the user accounts must be synchronized with them.
- Have GPS location active previously before it will turn off.
Steps to find my smartphone even though it is turned off
The tools or methods that can be used to locate your mobile device, even though it is turned off, are few, and they will only allow you to know the last location where you obtained Internet access, using GPS.
Follow our steps and ideas:
In Google there is a functionality that will allow you to see the history of all the locations where your mobile has connected to the network. In this way, you can observe the last available location and thus have an idea of where the missing equipment may be.
To do this you have to enter or directly in the google maps app and click on “Your timeline”. This feature can also be used on an iOS device as long as you have this tool installed.
Using Google Support
You can use the Google help and support website to find your forgotten Android device. To do this, you just have to enter the following link Y follow the steps that we will explain below:
- Once you have entered the website, you should look for the section that says “Steps guided”in this you will click on “Find your phone”.
- Now you are going to select the mobile device that you have lost. You may only see one or several, depending on how many of these are synced with your Google account.
- After selecting the equipment you will have to validate that you are a user, for that you only have to Enter the password to enter your account.
- Finally you will have to select the option that says “Find”which is located next to the name of the computer that has been lost.
- After clicking on the above option, a window will open showing you the GPS location approximate of your device.
- The other options shown they are for cases where you cannot recover your device, but you can keep your personal information safe.
With Google photos
In the event that your mobile device has been used to take a picture before it turned off, you can use the location of this as a reference to the location where your mobile can be.
It will only work if you have photo sync turned on in Google Photos, and the option to add location to your photos turned on. This option can be activated from the camera configuration options.
Using Find My Mobile Samsung
This tool is only available for Samsung, so if you don’t have these devices, ignore this option. The website It makes it easy for its users to find their lost devices comfortably.
For this you only have to have an account created and previously have synchronized the data of your mobile on the web. If the data of this has not been synchronized before it was lost, this procedure will be of no use to you.
To find it you have to do the following:
- Go to the website and log in.
- Now you just have to click on the option that says “Locate my device”.
- Now you will be able to observe all the locations that this has had in a course of 12 hours.
Use remote location apps
There are many tools that can be installed on mobile devices with the intention of locating them if they are lost. There is only one detail and that is that these apps They must be installed before the device is lost and turns off. Otherwise they will not be useful.
Among the different ones that we can see are:
This app will allow you to observe the location of your lost device remotely. It has different versions that can be used, but the one that interests you this time is Ceberus (anti-theft).
You just have to go to the download section to be able to locate the one that interests you, download it and install it on your device.
To use it you must do the following:
- Once it has been installed on your mobile or tablets, you have to register; Save and memorize this information well, since it will be used to be able to log in from the app interface.
- Now you just have to access the Ceberus website and log in to it.
- Look for the option “locate my cell phone” so you can know the last location of your terminal on the GPS map.
To be able to use it, all you have to do is register using your Google account, obviously it must be the same as the device you want to have located. The software can be downloaded directly from the Play Store and once installed you can make use of its multiple functions.
Although this does not have a very striking user interface, it is useful for what is required. making her one of the best options to locate in these cases.
Once you have completed the installation and registration process of your mobile device, just You must register on the website with the same account that you have used on your computer.
To locate the lost terminal, you must click on the option “Map”, this will show you the last available location of the equipment. Remember that the GPS option must be previously activated or it will not work.
Using iOS Find My iPhone
If you want to locate an Apple mobile that you have lost and it is turned off, you must use the functionality Find My iPhone, which will allow you to access the location of all the devices associated with that account. To do this you must be previously registered in iCloud with your mobile, it must also be connected to the Internet.
Once you have entered the functionality, the GPS will give you the exact location and it will also make it easier for you to make it sound in case it is on, to help in the task of finding it.
This software is one of the few available to locate a lost device on iOS. However, it is very useful and easy to use. But as in the previous cases, must be previously installed so that it can be used, otherwise it will be totally useless.
To use it you have to download and install it on your terminal, Once the registration procedure is complete, this information is what you will use to access the web remotely to find your device in those cases where it is lost.
When you log in you will have to look for the option that says “Signal Flare” or “Signal flare”. This will take care of showing you the last location of the device while it has been connected to the network.
How to configure my mobile phone to always find it even if it is lost or stolen?
As we have already mentioned, you have to have activated the function of “Find my device”. It is available on Android, to configure it you have to do the following:
- Enter in “Settings”.
- Choose the option of “Google”.
- Now select the option “Security”.
- Click on the option “Find my device”. Here you can see that it is activated; You will find the activation switch right at the top of the screen, below the name of the function. (Remember that you must have downloaded and installed the application of “find my device”)
Notably location and GPS options must be activated on your devices so they can be found remotely.