Mobile devices have become one of the most important technological devices of recent times, especially since they can carry out a large number of functions such as taking photos and videos. That is why currently the new smartphone models have been mainly based on your camera photographs, this being one of its most wanted functions.
When buying a smartphone the person usually looks at the memory capacity and quality of the camera, something that is extremely important today, since this type of device has become people's right hand to capture the best moments of their lives.
Therefore, it is also essential to have an excellent application to store photographs, that is how Google Photos has become one of The most used Android applications to store photos. Knowing the importance of Privacy, said app now allows its users to hide images so that third parties do not see it.
That is why below we will tell you a little more about this.
Steps to hide photos in the Google Photos app so that nobody can see them
Privacy is one of the most important factors to consider, especially in mobile devices since these can be easily reached by other people, either because They have taken it without your authorization or because you borrowed it and they have taken advantage of reviewing each of your photographs.
Taking into account that on many occasions people have private photos on mobile and which they cannot be seen by anyone, here we are going to teach you the main steps so you can start hide them thanks to the Google Photos app, for this follow the instructions below:
- The first thing will be open Google Photos from your Android mobile.
- When they all appear stored photographs you must select the photo or photos you want to hide, for this you must press on the image until it appears marked.
- Once you have all images selected, the next will be to click on the three vertical points located at the top right of your screen.
- There two options will appear, in this case press on "Move to file".
- Automatically all the images you have selected previously they will become in the app file, so they will not appear again with the other images you have left visible.
- If you want to access the photos you have stored in file you simply must display the side menu of the app and there select the option of "Archive" where will you find all the photos you have hidden there.
It is also possible that by some mistake you have filed an image you shouldn't, for what you are going to want remove it from said folder. To do this you must perform the steps that we will indicate below:
- Login to the Google Photo App on your smartphone.
- There you must deploy the side menu of the app.
- Then select the option of "Archive".
- Now choose the image you want to unarchive.
- When you have selected it click on the three vertical points and press on the option "Unarchive".
This way you can start taking out those images you no longer want to keep private so that they are shown again with the rest of photos stored on your mobile.
Privacy in Google Photos How to configure the application to make it more secure?
As already mentioned above, security and privacy is one of the most important factors today, especially in in relation to the photographs that are stored on the smartphone. For it Google Photos allows it to be configured so that it can have even more privacy, and this consists of Do not share the photo or video albums that are stored in it.
In order to configure this and achieve greater privacy, you must follow these steps:
- If you stop share an album you will prevent other people from seeing it, which will provide a greater privacy in your content.
- For this, the first thing you should do is open the Google Photos app on your mobile.
- There you will click on "Share".
- Now open the album what do you want stop sharing.
- The next thing will be to press the three vertical points located at the top of the screen.
- Choose from the options that appear "Deactivate sharing".
- And finally, press "Stop sharing or delete".
The best apps to hide photos on Android and iOS for free
Not only Google Photos allows you to hide the images you have taken or stored on your smartphone, currently you can find a lot of applications available so much for Android operating system like iOS that will help you hide those pictures you don't want anyone else to see.
That is why, next, we will introduce you a list of the best apps of this type that you can start to download from Google Play or the App Store and thus have greater privacy in each of your photos stored on your mobile:
Private Photo Vault
Today considered as one of the best applications available in the official store of the App Store for Hide your photos and videos for both iPhone, iPad and iPod. That is how Private Photo Vault offers you a increased privacy at all times, thus preventing third parties from view your private content.
It also gives you the ability to set a security password to your gallery, preventing other people from access your multimedia content without your authorization. It also gives you the ability to hide photos separately or simply hide an entire album for privacy.
In the event that someone try to access your secret images and if your smartphone has a front camera automatically a photo will be taken and sent to your email, This will allow you to detect who has wanted enter your files. It should be noted that this app is in the top 100 countries how United States, France, Spain, Japan, Mexico, among others.
Finally, we introduce you Gallery Vault, an app that is available for the Android operating system and with which you will be able to start hiding all those intimate images and videos that you don't want anyone else to see. This way you can increase security and privacy on your smartphone no matter what other people use it.
For greater security it allows you hide the app icon itself, which will avoid any trace of it in case someone takes your mobile and meet Gallery Vault. It has a free version which has no memory limitThat is, you can store everything you want without any restriction.
Like other apps of this type, it also has a access code to enter it, in case the wrong password is entered a notice will automatically be sent to your registered email that someone is wanting access the app. It also allows you create a fake PINas well as a false gallery in case you are required to show the content you have stored there. Maximum security impossible to achieve elsewhere.