Shopping online has become a routine in many people’s lives. Fears of data leaks, loss of information or the constant threat of those supposed pirates that can be done with your bank account data to take advantage of your money are something that has almost completely disappeared thanks to the evolution of some systems that have only reinforced and guaranteed the security of their users.
Of course, the convenience for the buyer and the variety of the catalog are also two points of special interest when talking about the expansion of this form of trade. The main responsible for all this has been Amazon . The famous company founded by Jeff Bezos is the great reference for electronic commerce, extending its services to almost every home on the planet thanks to a huge offer and irresistible prices.
Enjoying their services is something that more and more people do, but that requires the creation and entry into a user profile. Here, we are going to explain everything that implies this last aspect, explaining how to log in to Amazon step by step . A guide full of information and details so you can connect and start enjoying all the advantages of this platform that does nothing but gain in popularity.
Steps to log in to my Amazon account
In addition to explaining how to connect through the PC or apps for smartphones and tablets with the application from Amazon , we also clarify some solutions to the most common problems when making the login, or the option to implement two-step verification to make access much more secure and avoid all problems by phishing.
To log in to the Amazon account you need to carry out a list of simple steps . Although it is something that can be done from different devices, both by browser and by app, the process is similar in both cases.
Enter from your computer or PC
To enter Amazon from your computer or PC, follow the steps below:
- Through your web browser , go to the home page of this online store. To do this, go to the address bar at the top and enter the following URL:
- www.amazon.es (For users in Spain)
- www.amazon.com (For Latin American users)
- Once inside, look at the menu above and leave the mouse on “ Hello. Identify yourself. Account and lists ”, a drop-down submenu will open, headed by the “ Identify ” button, click on it.
- On this new page, start by typing either the email address of your profile or the mobile phone number that you will register. After doing so, click on “ Continue ”.
- Then, another field will appear to fill in the access password . When you’re done, tap on “ Sign in ”.
- You’re already signed into your Amazon account!
Login from the Android or iOS APP
The Amazon account start through the Android or iOS App is done as follows:
- Download the application “Amazon purchases” . To do this, go to the App Store of Apple or Google Play Store , Android, find it and install it.
- When you have it, open it by clicking on its icon .
- The home screen that appears has three different options. You just have to choose the first one: “Already a customer? Sign in. ”
- Now, fill in the first field with the email of your account or with the phone number you assigned and click on“ Continue †.
- After this, do the same with the access code in the next field and, this time, press “ Login ”.
- The connection to your Amazon profile from the app has already been completed. ¡Ready !.
What is the alternate login for two-step verification of Amazon?
To have a much safer account deposit , Amazon has the option to perform the alternate login for two-step verification. Something that can be activated through the “My account” panel, in “ Login and security ” and that allows to strengthen and shield the login to complicate things before connections not desired.
In short, it is a fairly simple system that, in addition to requiring the use of your password, adds an additional step with a code that is sent to the mail or phone and that should enter to be able to enter the Amazon account.
I forgot my password How to recover my account password from Amazon?
If you have forgotten your password, you cannot login to your Amazon profile unless you reset it. To do this, follow these steps:
- Enter the Amazon website through your browser with the URL indicated above (www.amazon.es or .com).
- Go to Login section as usual and, when you reach the field where you enter the email or phone number, click on the “Do you need help?” option below.
- Inside the drop-down, click on the first section that opens: “ Forgot your password? ”.
- Enter in the new field the mail or your number to identify you. Tap permittedContinuar†.
- In the new page that comes out, since we want to reset the password, we leave the first option marked (“ Enter a new password ”) and click on “ Continue .” If you only want to enter temporarily, the second one is marked.
- Look at your e-mail, you will have received a code that you have to enter in the new space that appears on the Amazon website to confirm your identity.
- Now, enter your new password (minimum of 6 characters), re-enter it and click on “ Save changes ”. Password Recovered !.
I can’t log in to my Amazon account span>
In case you cannot log in to your Amazon account, either because you don’t remember your email address, the linked number or because, simply, the platform does not let you access despite entering the data correctly, You have a possible solution within your website . Here we explain how to access and what to do:
- Access the Amazon website naturally, through the URL entered in your usual browser.
- Go to the login section, as if you were going to login , and enter it.
- Now, instead of entering an email or number, click on “Do you need help?” strong>, a small drop-down will open.
- In it, click on the “Other problems logging in” option . You will be redirected to another section of the portal.
- In this, under the first point “ How can we help you on Amazon.es? «, you have a box that opens when you press . Click and choose the option “I cannot log in to my account”.
- Then, a small text will be opened with several indications, although the most common is that you are recommended to contact the team through the number 900 831 773 . Another option also available below is to send an email through the “ Send us an email ” button.
- Get in touch and indicate your problem clearly , Amazon’s service will help you to log in. Lucky !.