UPDATED ✅ Want to get into one of the most popular cloud storage services out there? ⭐ ENTER HERE ⭐ and access for free!
Cloud hosting is one of the great benefits of the modern internet. Both for individuals and for companies, having a corner of the network of networks in which to store important information, make backup copies or take advantage of having a little more space in addition to the usual physical media, It is a very important advantage and one of the greatest uses of new technologies..
Currently there are several companies that offer this tool. We have big firms like Google with google drive or Microsoft with OneDrive implementing it and offering it to users who register with their accounts on its services; but there are also those that dedicate themselves entirely to it, as is the case with drop box. This company works for and for internet storage, and is one of the most recognized for the work it does.
With payment plans and free formatswith a maximum amount of space that can be expanded by inviting other users, your system is so robust that no know how to sign in to dropbox it becomes a total handicap. If you have already registered on the platform, you have at your disposal a considerable amount of space in the cloud to save as much as you like, regardless of formats or content. A freedom of use that seems ideal for those who may have important data to protect.
Steps to log in to my Dropbox account in Spanish
This guide explains step by step what to do to log in to Dropbox both on PC and through smartphones.. In addition to this, it also helps to learn about other alternatives for login beyond traditional email and solves some common questions among users. It is common, with use, come across some incidents or doubts related to with the possibilities and capabilities of this system, and here we answer everything.
When entering your Dropbox user, you have different methods available. You can do it with a computer, with an Android or iOS mobile phone or even access using your profiles in other different systems. The steps to log in to your Dropbox account and in Spanish They vary slightly depending on the platform you are going to use. So, We are going to explain the different methods so that you can follow the instructions according to the case that corresponds to you:
Enter from the computer or PC
To enter Dropbox from your computer or PC, what you have to do is access your online portal and perform a series of simple steps. Below we explain them all so you can follow them and log in:
- Start the web browser you usually frequent. When it loads, go to the address bar and write the URL that we leave you here: https://www.dropbox.com. This is the main page of Dropbox in Spanish.
- When you’re inside, you’ll see that a menu is displayed on the right side automatically with a registration form and various options. Go to its top and click “Log in”. You will see that the menu changes its content.
- Now, write in the first space the email address that you chose for your user when registering. In a second, do the same with the access key, remembering that it is important to respect upper and lower case letters if there are any. When finished, click on “Log in”.
- You are already inside Dropbox. Yes, before clicking on the indicated button, you checked the box to remember your usernameyou will not have to log in to this portal again, since it will automatically detect that it is you and will give you direct access to its free or paid services.
Login from the Android or iOS APP
On mobile devices such as smartphones or tabletsthe login to Dropbox is done through the APP that is available for Android or iOS. This program is the tool with which all the service provided by this company to users is used. Here are the steps you must take to enter with the mobile application:
- If you are an Android user, you have to open Google Play Store; If you’re using an iOS device, in the app store. Once inside, look for the “drop box” and press the corresponding button to download and install. This last part is automatic, so once you press the button, you will have to wait for the device to do the process.
- When it ends, you will have the Dropbox app ready on your terminal or tablet. Now, you have to search for it and open it by clicking on its icon.
- When executed, the main screen will have the registration option as highlighted. However, you have to click below, in the place where it says “Log in”.
- In the form that appears now you just have to write the email to be able to enter and, below, the password of your user. Once you have written both, click on “Log in” and you will be done. Done!.
From the Facebook profile or Google account
In addition to using email, You can also log in to Dropbox using a Google account. The Facebook option is not available 🙁 so it is completely ruled out. Next, we leave you the steps you have to follow to take advantage of your Google profile when connecting here:
- Go to the Dropbox home page through your web browser. As we have previously indicated, you just have to enter this URL address in the corresponding bar: www.dropbox.com.
- Now, in the drop-down menu on the right, click on the section “Log in” above to make the form disappear. registration and you are asked for the access data.
- Instead of filling in the fields with your email and password, scroll down a little more with the mouse and click on the button “Sign in with Google”. A new pop-up window will appear asking for data.
- Start by typing the email address of your account or the phone number that you have assigned to it. After this, click on “Following”.
- The next point to move forward is write the access password that corresponds to your Google user. When you do, hit “Following”.
- You have already logged in as a user in Dropbox without having to use any email. Unfortunately, and as we’ve pointed out before, Facebook can’t be used to sign in; but yes Google.
FAQ: Problems signing in or signing in to Dropbox
Many users have had problems accessing or signing in to Dropbox, in addition to also running into doubts that arise from habitual use. In this section we are going to review and respond to the most frequent ones.
I forgot my password. How to recover my Dropbox password?
Although the most comfortable thing is to check the box so that the system remembers your user profile and allows you to access automatically, it is possible that you have to enter from another device and you cannot do it because you have forgotten your login password. If this is your situation and you wonder how recover dropbox passwordwe are sorry to tell you that it is not possible to recover it; but yes to restore a new one to log in again without problems. To do this, follow these steps:
- Enter the Dropbox portal through your browser. Remember that, as we have indicated before, it is as simple as write this url and access: www.dropbox.com.
- Now, proceed as if you were going to connect normally. Press “Log in” in the drop-down menu so that it removes the part of the registry and, instead of entering data (since you cannot), click on the option “Have you forgotten your password?” which is in the lower area.
- You have to write the email in the blank space that appears for it. Do it and then click on “Send” to send an email to the inbox.
- Go to your email and check the ones you have received, when you find the Dropbox one, open it and, inside, click on the blue button with the text “Restore password”.
- You will return to the Dropbox website, only this time the form that appears is to establish a new access code. Write it in both fields to confirm it and remember that it is better if you combine letters and numbers. This reinforces your security. When doing so, click on “Send”.
- Automatically, You will see that you are inside the central panel of your user in Dropbox. You have now regained access and set a new password.
Is it possible to sign in to Dropbox with another account?
You can sign in to Dropbox with another account and with as many as you want. There is no access restriction, although certain specific requirements must be met when doing so. The first and essential is that each profile you want to access must be registered with different email accountssince otherwise they cannot even be created.
The second is as simple as Sign off to be able to access with the other user profile. To do this, you have to be inside your main user panel on the Dropbox page.
Once in it, you just have to click on your user image, normally it is located at the top right, and in the drop-down menu that appears, continue pressing only the “Sign off” either “Leave“. So, you will disconnect from your profile and you will have a free way to login with any other registered email.
*Trick: Another option, without having to go out, is to open the private browsing mode of your web browser. It is usually activated by a simple key combination (in Google Chrome, for example, by combining Ctrl + Shift + N). If you do it this way, by going to the main Dropbox website by the methods that we have already explained, you will be able to log in with the account of your choice.