UPDATED ✅ Do you want to enter your app and you don’t know how? Lost password or username and having problems? ⭐ ENTER HERE ⭐ Here the solution
There is no sector that has not noticed the arrival of the internet and the evolution, or rather the revolution, that is bringing technology to our lives. We always talk about communication, information or even purchases; but Transport is also another sector that has been affected by these changes.
Uber is one of the proposals that was born within this leap in technology. With the great massification of mobile phones and the permanent connection to the network of networks, the premise of this service is to facilitate shared transport to be able to go from one place to another without paying more than the bill.
A mix between the collaborative spirit and the business that can save you on more than one occasion, especially in unknown cities. That said, it is not only important to know how to sign up for this app, but also know how to log in to Uber both as a passenger and as a driver to take advantage of the advantages offered in each area and be connected whenever we need it.
Steps to follow to access and log in to Uber
Fortunately, this guide serves to explain all the necessary steps in this regard, as well as to solve some doubts and related problems, especially with the failed attempts to enter the app. Below we will explain everything to you, without overlooking any detail, so that you know exactly how to proceed. All steps are listed and ordered for the sole purpose of make it easy for you to access Uber.
Once you have registered your corresponding user account, the following is Log in to Uber with your data. This process is something that you can do both through your cell phone (iPhone or Android) and through your computer. Here, we are going to explain how to proceed in both cases so that you do not have any doubts.
From the Android or iPhone mobile device app
First, you must have the app installed. Access the app storeif you are an iPhone user, or to the Google Play Storeif you are from Android, and enter the name of “Uber“. Choose the first result and, when you are on its page, perform the automatic download and installation.
We follow the following steps:
- Now, with the app already installed, look for it in the section where it is stored inside your mobile phone and open it by clicking on its icon.
- The home screen asks you to enter the mobile phone number that you will assign at the time of registration. Write it down and click on the black circle with a white arrow to continue.
- After typing the number, the next screen that appears asks you to do the same with your user password. Write it in the field enabled for it and click, again, on the arrow inside the black circle.
- Once this is done, you will have already connected your account and logged in with your user. The Uber login process is very simple, as you have just seen, and it only takes a few seconds before you can start using the app at full capacity.
From the web browser of my computer or PC
Access to Uber via PC is also quite simple. The first and essential step is to open the web browser and, once inside it, enter the URL of the Uber home page in the address bar: https://www.uber.com/.
When you’re inside, go to the top right and just to the left of the red button, click “LOG IN”.
Access as a passenger
- In the window that now appears, you can choose between starting access as a driver or as a passenger. If you choose the latter, you just have to click on “PASSENGER LOGIN”.
- Now, you can use Facebook to connect or enter the email or mobile number of the account you have previously created. In this case, let’s choose the email. It is entered in the field enabled for it and clicks on “NEXT”.
- comes the turn of write the password. Enter it in the white box and, when you have done so, click on “NEXT”. In case of having authentication in 2 phases, you will have to wait for an SMS to arrive on your phone.
- when you got it, copy the 4 digit code in the field that appears on your computer screen and click on “CHECK”. Thus, you will have successfully logged into Uber as a passenger.
Access as a driver
- If you are a driver, at the moment of choosing you must click on “DRIVER LOGIN”. The browser will take you to a page where you can enter the phone number or email for your account.
- When doing so, you must proceed in the same way with your user’s password. Enter it and click again on “NEXT”. This will complete the login and you will be able to access the panel where you can manage all your trips and other elements of Uber for professional drivers.
FAQ: Problems signing in or signing in to Uber
It is common for doubts or questions to arise when trying to enter our Uber account, as well as problems related to the password or user account. Whatever the case, here We are going to review the most common ones and solve them in detail.
I forgot my password and can’t connect to Uber
- If you have forgotten your password, Uber has a section dedicated to recovering it. Open the web browser and enter this URL to enter it: https://auth.uber.com/login/forgot-password.
- Once inside, Enter your email in the field that is available and click on “NEXT” To advance.
- To verify your identity, the team behind this app will send an SMS with a 4-digit password to the mobile phone assigned to your user. Read it and copy this code in the field that appears on the screen and, right after, click on “CHECK”.
- Now, the email account linked to your Uber user will receive an email with which to reset your password. Go to your inbox and open it to click “Reset your password.”
- You will then access a section where type your new password twice to fully restore it. Congratulations, You can now log back into Uber.
I forgot my Uber username and I can’t access
In case of forget your usernameor rather the email account, you can proceed with the login as we have explained previously in the tutorial, but opting for the option to enter your associated phone number.
In this way, the procedure will continue with the sending of an SMS to your mobile phone with which to confirm your identity and, in addition, enter without major complications.
In case this option is not useful to you, you can also opt for use social networks. As we explained previously, when you start the app, you can click on “Or connect via social media” to proceed using Facebook or Google.
Although these alternatives are also valid. If they are also not helpful in solving your problem, the last option is contact the Uber team. In order to do so you have to enter the following URL in the address bar of your web browser: this.
In this way, you access the company’s contact form to assist in this type of situation. Enter your first and last name, your phone number, two recent trips you’ve made with Uber, your account email and explain all the details of your problem.
As a last point, you must indicate a contact email and click on the white box of “I am not a robot” to finally click on “SEND” and end the procedure. Soon the company team will contact you to try to help you.