Nowadays, digital communication it is an intrinsic part of the daily life of human beings. Since, technology has transformed the ways and / or means to get in touch with other people. Taking into account that, we are in an era dominated by instant messaging, video conferencing and social networks.
Thus, one of the most used ways to communicate with other people, regardless of their location in the world, without a doubt, is the email. Which provides the necessary tools to share all kinds of files very quickly and even many people simultaneously. Also, it is usually a free item that only requires an Internet connection for delivery.
In consecuense, Both Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo MailThat is to say, the main email providers have great worldwide recognition and, in this way, they have become a primary means for Internet users. Reason why it is worth knowing specifically how can you send an email from these platforms.
What kind of files can be sent by email and what is the weight limit?
First of all, it should be noted that an email is a form of written communication between users through digital tools. For that reason, they are also called “email” which is basically a kind of abbreviation for its English term, that is, Electronic mail. Thanks to its advantages, is considered one of the most famous means of digital communication.
Now, generally speaking, the emails they have certain particularities that are relevant to take into account when using them. One of the most important of all, it is the weight limit it supports and what files it has the capacity to send. Being this, a question of numerous users.
In this sense, we limit that the capacity limit depends on each email provider. Since Gmail provides the option to attach files up to a maximum range of 25 to 50 MB. Whereas, Outlook features support for a total of 10 or 20 MB and, in the case of Yahoo, you get up to a total of 25 MB.
For their part, the emails They accept a very wide variety regarding file types that are sent to any recipient. So, there is the possibility of sending only text, as well as documents, images, audios and short videos. Considering that the formats it supports are the following: txt, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, rtf, odt, ods, pdf, zip, rar, mp3, mov, qt, png, jpg, jpeg, gif, bmp, tif, tiff.
Steps to send an email from the main providers
Specifically, an email provider is a online service that allows its users, both send and receive digital messages or letters through electronic communication networks. Currently, the most widely used of all, without a doubt, they are Gmail, Outlook and Yahoo Mail. That is why, to explain step by step how you can send an email directly from the main providers, we will focus on these three platforms.
So, next, we show you the processes accordingly:
This is an email provider that presents complete integration with the Google ecosystem, thanks to the fact that it is a service provided by said company. Which is distinguished by providing 15 GB of storage for free, it has an intuitive user interface, Contains numerous settings and customization options, in addition to having a mobile app compatible with Android and iOS.
Consequently, it is a platform that exhibits remarkable advantages, which is why many people in the world choose to use it to manage their emails.
Now, to know how to share an email correctly through Gmail, we recommend you follow the following detailed steps:
- To begin, we limit that, it is a process that you can carry out from a computer using the web version or from a smartphone with the app. Regardless of what you prefer, you have to access your Gmail account with the email address along with your password.
- Secondly, if you are managing this procedure on the computer, go to the top left and click the "Compose" button (one). In case you do it with the app, press the "Compose" button in the lower right corner of the panel.
- Now, in any case, proceed to add the email address of the recipients in the field that says "To:" (2). Taking into account that, right there you can also add recipients in the fields "CC" and "CCO".
- Later, in the bar that indicates "Affair" (3), proceed to write the title or purpose of your email. As a recommendation, it is important that you are concise and precise at this point.
- After that, in the largest writing field, you can compose the message (4). That done, it's time to attach the files (images, videos, audios, documents, etc.), if necessary.
- Finally, at the end of the box, You will find a button that says "Send" and you only have to press it to share your email (5). Even if you do it on the computer, it is possible schedule the sending of your email from the same button (6).
Formerly known as Hotmail, Outlook is listed as another email provider with more recognition and track record worldwide. In addition to this, it is characterized by exhibiting a clear and simple design, offers 15 GB of storage and 5 GB of storage on OneDrive for free, so it reveals excellent benefits.
As if that were not enough, it presents a perfect integration into the ecosystem Microsoft because it belongs to this company and it also has a mobile app. In short, it is one of the best solutions out there for send and receive emails.
So, in order for you to manage the service correctly to share emails, here we show you what are the steps to do for that:
- Once you access your Outlook account with the data correctly, from the inbox, proceed to click on "New Message" (one). Being this, a button that is located in the upper left corner of the window.
- Followed by that, locate yourself in the field that says "To" (2) and mention the name or email address of the recipient. In addition, as well as in Gmail, you can use the CC and BCC fields.
- Then it's time to write the affair of the email message, specifically where it says "Add a subject" (3).
- He then proceeds to place the mouse cursor on the Body of the message and so, start writing the text you want (4). Taking into account that you can add format, size, color, etc. With the corresponding tools. Even, by clicking "Attach" (5), you will have the option to add the files to send in that email.
- When the message to share is ready, you just have to click on “Send” (6) from the top or bottom and ready.
In comparison with Gmail and Outlook, Yahoo Mail It is one of the least used providers in the world. However, thanks to its advantages, It has taken a remarkable potency and is the preferred alternative for many people. Among these benefits, we find that provides 1TB of storage, contains an optimal spam filter and offers the possibility of creating disposable addresses.
In addition to this, as well as the other platforms mentioned above, it also has a mobile app available for both Android and iOS. Consequently, if it catches your eye manage your emails from Yahoo, it is essential that you know the procedure to carry out to send emails.
Here, we present it to you:
- Initially, access your account Yahoo Mail with the corresponding data and locate yourself in your mailbox.
- Now, directly in the upper left area of the window, click the "Compose" button (one).
- After that, go to the field that indicates "To" (2) and enter the recipient's email address. It is important that it does not contain errors.
- In the next bar, that is, in "Subject" (3) you have to put the name of the email, its title or its purpose.
- Later, in the third box, it is time to write the text belonging to the e-mail what do you want share (4).
- In conclusion, just click “Send” and in a matter of seconds, depending on the speed of your Internet connection, it will be received by the recipient.