The video game theme it becomes more and more frequent among different people, this thanks to all the advances that have been made in this area. This is how you can start share accounts and games with your friends easily.
Previously all this was possible on consoles PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, but they have been joined by Nintendo Switch, so now users of this console can start lending their digital collection to other players.
If you are still not sure how share games on Switch, then here we are going to explain everything you need so that you can start to carry out all this in an easy and fast way.
What are the main risks of sharing your Nintendo Switch account?
Without a doubt power share your Nintendo Switch account with other users is something very important for everyone, since basically this will allow different types of games to be enjoyed easily. However, as all this can also bring some serious consequences, since to carry out this process you will have to share important and private data.
So if you want to start share your Nintendo account, then it is essential that you do it with a trusted person and never with a stranger. This recommendation is made because the person with whom you decide share your profile is going to have a full access to your Nintendo account and all the data of eShop that are associated with it, such as your credit card.
With this in mind, you need to make sure to perform this procedure with someone from your absolute confidence and thus you will avoid having inconveniences in the future. Keep in mind that a bad choice of the person can lead you to suffer different problems on your credit card or even lose access to your own account.
Learn step by step how to share your Nintendo Switch account and some games with your friends
Considering all the aforementioned and having a trustworthy person, then there is nothing more than to start share your account and with it some of your games.
To do this, you simply have to follow each of the steps that we are going to teach you below:
- Once you have selected the person to carry out this process, the first thing you should do is give your friend the email and password of your Nintendo Switch account, While that person must do the same with you, that is, also give you their access credentials.
- The next thing will be to access your Nintendo Switch and there go to the section of “Setting” from the console, then access the “User profile” and then in “Register a user” there you must register the new user. In this case you can place both the name and the icon that you want, although it is best to refer to the person who will have access, that is, their name so that you can always be clear about who it is. It is important that your friend follow these same steps but on his console.
- After registering the user, an option will appear so that you can link an account of Nintendo to that user profile. In this case it is necessary to select the option “Login and link.”
- Once this is done you must select the first option that appears there “Log in with your email address or with your login name”, Here you must enter the data that the other person has provided you, such as the email and password so that you can access. Again your friend must follow these same steps and enter the data that you have given him.
- If the data has been entered correctly, then your friend’s Nintendo account will be successfully registered in your Nintendo Switch, that way you will get access to your library of digital games. But, surely you are wondering how the games are going to be downloaded from a shared account, this procedure is very simple, for this you just have to go to the eShop and there you will see a notice about who is going to use it, in this case select the user that you have just registered, that is, the one that has your friend’s data.
- When you have done all this you must select the icon at the top right of the screen, the same icon that you have selected in your friend’s record.
- On the next page you must scroll to the option “Download again”, here you will see all the digital games available from your friend, in this case you just have to select the cloud icon that is displayed next to each of the games to start downloading it.
List of the best Nintendo Switch games that you can share with your friends and family
If there is something that characterizes and highlights the Nintendo Switch video game console are their titles, which have managed to capture the attention of a large number of people, which has led to Nintendo to be placed in one of the top positions in the world of the gamers. That is why here we are going to teach you the best Nintendo Switch games that you can share with your friends and family.
To do this, follow the list that we will show you below:
It is one of the most important boxing titles that can be found in Switch, in this case each of the fighters will have spring arms that are quite long, they are used to stretch and reach the opponents regardless of the distance they are. In this case, Arms It stands for offer timing at the time of fights where you can attack and dodge quickly.
It is also important to mention that the characters have very important characteristics, although each of them has their own strengths and weaknesses, so your gaming experience is probably not the same with each of the characters.
In this way, it can be considered that Arms It is a very interesting and fun game, but it is also quite strategic. This is because if you want to win you will have to take advantage of all your character’s strengths, as well as being able to take advantage of your opponent’s weaknesses. A game that can be played in multiplayer or online.
Overcooked Special Edition
If you like cooking then this game can be very interesting and exciting. That is how Overcooked It is a game where all the players must coordinate to be able to properly serve the kitchen of a restaurant, so the job will not be easy at all.
In this case each of the players will have to take a task, either heating food, preparing sauces, washing dishes, cutting, serving, among many others, all this will make it possible to put to the test what is teamwork, difficulties in the kitchen and above all the communication. It is a title that has been designed to share time with friends or family.
Fortnite Battle Royale
It can be said that this is one of the most popular games on the Nintendo console, it can be played completely free at Nintendo switch, as well as you will have the opportunity to carry out cross games with the rest of the consoles. An excellent title that will allow you to play unlimited games with your friends regardless of the type of console each one has.
It is important to clarify that in this case Battle royale it’s just a part of everything that is Fortnite, although it is possibly the most successful version they have released. In this way, with this game, users will have the opportunity to have a great time with friends and family at the time of each of their games.
If you like Super Smash Bros, then this is also going to be a very good alternative for you, especially if you want to try a similar alternative in two dimensions and cartoon-style graphics and above all for free. In this way Brawlhalla which has been created by Blue mammoth games, is a game that has more than 40 legends with which you can have a good time enjoying their adventures.
It also gives you the ability to use a rotary selection system or paying to have all the legends available. Best of all, it allows you to carry out online games in 1v1 or 2v2As well as free-for-all games, it also allows you to play local games, as well as many other game modes that will be included to vary. the style of play and avoid always being the same.
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Without a doubt, this game is one of the most classic and exciting for what is the nintendo console and that is available in Switch, With this title, all the games are completely different where any of the players can win, in the same way it can be said that nothing is assured until the race is over.
That is how Mario Kart 8 Deluxe offers a very good opportunity for families and friends to get together and have a great time, where they can carry out races across the sky, roofs, walls, land and sea, constantly throwing and receiving objects from the other participants. The best of all is that you will have 48 fully creative tracks so the variety is quite wide.
At the moment Mario Kart has more than 40 different characters, so you can get a great availability of characters to use. In the case of multiplayer games you can join locally up to a total of 4 participants in front of the screen and connect up to a total of 8 players with local communication, which makes the game adrenaline much higher.