For some time now, digital platforms such as in this case, Facebook and Instagram, have become extremely indispensable for the majority of internet users . This is because they are used both for the entertainment of each of its consumers, and for the realization of advertising and marketing. It is for this reason that the aforementioned applications have become inherent today.
In this case, Instagram is a social network that has maintained a large audience since its inception. That is why Facebook is now associated with this interface , causing strategies to synchronize the accounts with each other . The fact of linking both applications is beneficial for the user, especially for those who want to achieve greater reach or recognition for a brand. Since this allows you to publish content automatically in the other app, saving a lot of time.
However, there are users who for some reason or another want to disconnect their Instagram account with their Facebook profile. Although they initially wanted all those publications they shared on this network to bounce directly to the other, they no longer want it now and are looking for ways to unlink them. This is why in this article we will show you how to disconnect them in a simple way , from your computer or mobile device. Also how to link them again so that you can do so at any time you want.
and your mobile device
In this segment we will provide you with the steps to follow in order to disconnect your accounts more easily from your mobile device, Android or iOS, as well as from your computer. Either because you don’t want to share the same thing on both social networks, or for security reasons .
If what you want is to unlink your Instagram account with Facebook from a computer , in this section we explain in a practical and effective way what are the necessary steps to follow to do it.
- First, to unlink the two applications you must have created a synchronized Instagram account with the Facebook account.
- Then you must access your Facebook account .
- Once you enter the interface page, you will have to go to the top right where “Settings” appears. >
- On the left side a section will appear that says “Applications” , there you will have to click to access.
- Once this is done, the amount will be shown in the window of applications that you have synchronized with Facebook. Among them should appear the representedInstagram•.
- Select and click on the “X” that will appear to remove it .
- Finally, you will see a box where you will be confirmed with the following question: Do you want to delete Instagram?
- Select “Yes” and that’s it , so you will have the link canceled.
Disable or separate from Android and iOS mobile
If you want to stop syncing your accounts from your mobile phone on Android or iOS, here’s how to do it easily.
- Go to the Instagram application from your Android or iOS device and log in with your data.
- Then, you must touch the icon ” Settings ” in the upper right corner of your profile.
- Scroll down and in the “Privacy and Security” section you will have to click where it says “Linked accounts” .
- Search for the “Facebook” application and select it.
- Then you must click on the “Unlink” option, to reaffirm that you want to disconnect the application with your Facebook account .
What if I want to reconnect Facebook with Instagram? How do I do it?
If you no longer want to unlink applications, but prefer that again you can send your posts directly to Facebook from Instagram, so that when you upload your files they are shared on both sites, you must follow a series of steps that we mention below:
- What you should do will be, link them again in a more practical way. Just go to “Linked Accounts” in your application settings, from your mobile device.
- You will then have to click on the “Facebook” option and the application will remember your network actions.
- In this way, will be linked again at the same time that you have selected the previous option. Synchronizing both applications.