UPDATED ✅ Do you want to install the new version of this fantastic app or social network? ⭐ ENTER HERE ⭐ and enjoy the new improvements of one of the most downloaded apps
Technology has ensured that communication is far from what it was just a decade ago. All the novelties that land thanks to the new discoveries within the technological sector do nothing more than make our way of contacting other people evolve and, for example, go from being a mere written text to a rigorous direct video call.
If you take your smartphone and look at all the applications you have installed on it, you will see that many of them are for talking to other people. It doesn’t matter if it’s a messaging app like WhatsApp either Telegram or a social network like Twitter either Facebook, all of them have the purpose of sharing information; but, above all, make communication between people easier.
And a true example of this dual purpose and of the evolution in which we are participants in the field of communication is Snapchat. This app sticks to something as simple as sending and receiving multimedia messages, with photos or videos, that disappear within a certain period of hours. This time restriction has become not a limiting factorbut in an incentive that invites users to always pay attention so as not to miss the latest update of those people who have added as friends on this online platform.
Update the SnapChat app on my mobile device to the newest version available
We are going to talk about updates precisely, since, like any other program, this social network is not free from updates that add improvements, new filters and even fixes. If you do not know how to update free snapchat to the latest versionwe are going to help you with this complete guide, explaining step by step what you must do so that the version on your phone is always the newest, no matter if you have an Android or an iPhone. Let’s go!.
It is always recommended update the SnapChat app on your mobile device to the latest version available. Fortunately, Android phones and iPhones They have a very simple way to do it, which is none other than through the application stores they have. So you just have to enter play store (Android) or in the App Store (iOS) to perform the updates.
In the following sections we explain in detail how to proceed in any of the cases, so that you can do it on the phone:
From Google Play for Android
in case you want update the SnapChat app via Google Play for Android devices, all you have to do is take a few simple steps through this digital store. It is not something too complex and it is carried out in seconds, as you can see if you follow what we explain below:
- Enter the Google Play Store. You have to look for his icon just like any other app, and tap on it to have your phone take you to the home screen.
- already in it, go to the left side of the search bar and click on the symbol with three horizontal lines . By doing so, you will have a drop-down menu in front of you.
- In it, you have to choose the first option that appears, “My apps and games”since it is the one that takes you to all the programs that you have installed on your device.
- Within this list that appears, check that you are in the section “Updates” looking at the top tabs. If you are inside, what you should do now is search for “Snapchat” and check if there is any pending update. You can check it if it has the button with the text “To update” next to him.
- In case it appears, tap on it and let your phone do the rest. In a very short time you will have the new version of snapchat installed and ready to work on your smartphone.
From APP Store for iOS
The way to install the newest versions of SnapChat from the APP Store for iOS It is as simple or simpler than Android with its Play Store. We are going to explain what you have to do if you are an iPhone user:
- Start by entering the Apple digital store. Just look for the app store icon and press it, you will automatically be directed to the main page of the store.
- Within it, you could enter the search, write the name of the application and enter its description to perform the renewal. However, it is better that you go down to the bottom right and click on the tab of “Updates”.
- Doing so redirects you to a screen where all pending installations are listed. What you need to do now is scroll down until you find SnapChat. If you have an update to download, it will have a button next to it with the word “To update”. press it.
- Now, you just have to wait. The process of downloading and installing upgrade It’s automaticso in a matter of seconds you will have renewed the application.
*Note: If you are an Android or iOS user, these two procedures will serve you well. On the contrary, if what you prefer is not to have to enter digital stores, is there a manual alternative that you can also take advantage of and that we will explain in the next section. Keep reading!.
Download and install SnapChat APK to update without Play Store
As we explained in the previous section, there is a valid method in Android terminals to avoid having to enter the digital store when make SnapChat updates. To be more exact, you can download and install SnapChat APK to update without Play Store; a process that cannot be done in any way on an iPhone due to Apple’s limitations.
To do this manual update, you need to prepare the phone first by modifying its settings. We will explain the procedure complete so you don’t miss:
- First of all, you have to enter the section “Settings” of your mobile. It’s the icon with a gear inside it.
- When you are in it, the next thing is to go to the section “Security”. This step varies slightly depending on the terminal you use, since the configuration panel changes depending on the version of Android installed. The most frequent is to find it within the tab “Advanced settings”.
- Once inside our destination menu, go for the option “Apps of unknown origin” and make sure it’s turned on. If it is not, just click on its button to allow you to use these external applications.
- Now, having removed this restriction, you must download the apk file of the new version of SnapChat. You can download from the links that we offer you above totally safe.
- When it’s done downloading, you can open the file directly by displaying the top menu and clicking on the download made. Do so, and when asked if you’re sure to continue, you accept.
- wait quietly while the installation process carries out its tasks. In less than a couple of minutes you will have updated Snapchat without having to enter the Google Play Store.