UPDATED ✅ Do you want to have the latest version of this fantastic application to listen to streaming music wherever you are? ⭐ ENTER HERE ⭐ And download the APK
Take all the music you want wherever you want and at the time you want. With the benefits and comforts that the internet is offering us, it was to be expected that a solution designed for music lovers would appear. And it is that there are applications that allow us to have access to all the songs that we want from our mobile phone, our tablet or even our PC with just having a connection to the network, and sometimes the latter is not even necessary.
Spotify is the one with the singing voice in this. This software, which began operating back in October 2008, offers a takeaway music system that only requires you to register as a user. In exchange for this registration process, you provide access to one of the largest databases of musical themes on the planet, constantly being updated to incorporate both the newest hits and the most unknown songs.
Like all tools and software, this music program needs to carry out regular updates to include new features and enhancements. It is important to always have it up to date in order to enjoy everything it can offer to those who use it.
Update Spotify app to the latest version step by step
Therefore, in this guide we are going to explain how to update spotify to the latest version. In addition to everything we have explained, this app for smartphones and computers it is completely free. It has a paid membership system with special bonuses, but it can be used free of charge, although with certain limitations and the inclusion of advertising.
Whether you are a PC user, or if you are a iOS or Android smartphoneyou have several methods available to update the Spotify app to the most current version. We are going to explain all the possible ways on each of these platforms, so that you can do it without any inconvenience.
In Android terminals you have the option to allow updates are done automatically, without doing anything; or that, otherwise, they have to be done manually. We will explain the two options here:
- On your phone, go to the digital app store Google Play Store . Go to the icon of it and press it to do it.
- In the store, go to the search bar located above and click on the three horizontal lines that appear on the left it will open a new menu where to modify configuration parameters.
- Within this, descend until you reach “Settings” and click on them.
- In this new screen that appears, look for the section “Update apps automatically” and click on it to enter to configure it.
- Now you have three options available in which to choose only one of them:
- “Don’t update apps automatically”
- “Update apps automatically at any time. Data charges may apply”
- “Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi only.”
- Choose one of the last two options for this option to be activated, but the third option is always better since we will make sure that we use the wifi network and we will not spend data from our mobile network.
- Grab your smartphone and open Google Play Store . Look for its icon to enter the digital store by clicking on it.
- Once inside, go to the search bar at the top and, instead of typing, press the symbol with three horizontal lines what’s on the left. Doing so will open a dropdown.
- In this new menu, you have to go directly to the first option. Click on “My applications and games”.
- This new screen that appears takes you directly to the “Updates”. This is where you should find the Spotify app.
- Above the section “recent updates” is the one of “pending updates”, look inside until you find the music application (it only appears if you have one or more pending updates). When you see it, you just have to press the button “To update” that is by your side.
Update with the APK
Another very useful option is download the APK with the new version of Spotify . You have to enable the use of “Apps of unknown origin” within the section “Security” in “Settings” to be able to run these files beforehand. Then, just download it through the link that we provide you.
Once this is done, open it from your mobile and the installation will start automatically. You will only have to wait until the installation finishes to renew your Spotify on Android using the official APK.
On iOS, Whether it’s iPhone or iPadyou have two points to check when making updates to the Spotify app . Here we are going to explain both of them so that you can force their update or program them to be done automatically, without you having to do anything:
- First of all, you have to enter the “Settings” menu of your device. Look for the icon with a gear wheel and press it.
- Now go to the section “iTunes Store and App Store” and click on it to enter its settings panel.
- On the screen you now have in front of you, your Apple ID and, just below, lto section “Automatic Downloads”. This is where you need to make changes.
- Make sure that the section “apps” is activated (button to the right and green color). If not, click there. By doing so, you will have set app updates to be done automatically and Spotify will be able to do it whenever possible. necessary.
- Here what you need to do is enter the “App Store” . Go to the place where you have this tool and click on its icon to access it.
- Once inside, go to the bottom right of the screen and click on the “updates” to enter your dashboard. You will access one screen full of updated and to be updated apps.
- Now, make sure the box “All” on top. After this, search “Spotify” in the list of apps in front of you. In case there is an update available, the button “To update”. Press it and let your phone or tablet do the rest. Clever!.
for your computer
in case you want renew the version of Spotify for your computer, the procedure requires that you first open the program on your PC. Follow all the steps that we explain here:
- Open the Spotify app: Look for the green icon with three black lines inside it and double-click, although this is usually something that opens every time you start the operating system if you have automatic startup enabled.
- Login with your user profile: You can connect with Facebook by pressing the button there or enter both the email and the access code that you have assigned to your profile.
- Once inside the main screen with the playlists, look at the arrow next to your name of user. In case you have a blue dotclick on it to open a drop-down menu.
- Inside it, click “Update available” for the Spotify update to start installing.
- When it’s over, you just have to restart the program and all the changes in the hotfix will be applied.