Do you want to get the blue tick next to your Telegram username and you don’t know how to do it? Don’t worry, because we will show you below how to verify your account quickly and without making mistakes.
The first thing you will see are the benefits you will get by having a blue check on your Telegram Messenger profile. Later, we will talk about the requirements you must meet to verify your account.
You should pay attention to each of the steps that we will indicate to request the verification of your authenticity tick. Take a look to get the most out of Telegram.
What are the benefits of having the blue tick on your Telegram profile? Reasons to verify your account
The first thing you should know is that, for now, Telegram does not give a blue tick to personal accounts, since this verification tool only is available for channels, public groups, and bots.
So the benefits you will get, once you get a check from the platform, in your community are:
- You will show that your account is official, so you will avoid plagiarism from other Telegram members who may think of using a name similar to that of your brand.
- When you have a blue tick next to your username you convey confidence, which generates greater empathy among the community and transmits more seriousness to the profile.
- You can use these channels to report an official announcement, avoiding wasting time to show that what you said is your true thought.
- If you carry out technical advice through the platform, you can offer guarantees to users. Since each communication you make will be made through an account verified by Telegram, which maintains the quality of the product or service in its original state.
- An account with a blue check gives more seriousness to the brand, which you can use in other social networks and on your website. Your profile will be more professional.
- It is a good marketing strategy in Telegram to accompany the social media plan of your brand.
- You will be able to obtain a greater presence in social networks, since your account will be much easier to find on all platforms.
- Users will be calm because they will know that they are conversing with you and not with a fraudulent account.
- Bots with a blue tick generate greater security to users, since they know in advance that the functions it promises are real and are endorsed by Telegram.
What are the requirements to be able to verify my Telegram account and obtain the blue check?
If you want to verify your Telegram account and obtain a blue check, you must meet the following requirements:
- Remember that Telegram verifies channels, open groups that are in operation and bots, so for the moment a personal account will not be taken into consideration by the platform.
- You must have a blue tick on at least two of these social networks: TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Twitter or VK.
- If you do not have a verified account with a check in the mentioned social networks you must have a Wikipedia page that it is indisputable and that it meets all the notability requirements demanded by Telegram. Within this website there must be a link to your Telegram account to verify the same property of both profiles.
- In case of having an organization, and not having a blue tick in social networks that we told you, it will be important place a link on the official website of the Telegram account.
- When you don’t have verification on social media, You must include in the last two cases mentioned a link from the Wikipedia page and the official website of your organization in the channel, active open group or bot. In this way, both in Telegram and in the referred web will be the cross links, that is, mentioning the other platform.
You must use the Telegram bot
@VerifyBotfor the verification of your account.
Learn step by step how to request the verification of your Telegram account to have your authenticity tick
Once you meet all the requirements that we show you before, It’s time to request verification of your Telegram account to get your authenticity tick and get the most out of the platform.
Let’s see below the step by step you should do:
Enter your accounts verified by other social networks
The first thing you should do is enter your profile with the blue check of at least two of these social networks:
Copy the link of your social media profiles
Do not forget that you must obtain at least two links from your profiles. For example, On Instagram you will have to click on the right icon of the screen, right on your profile picture. Then, copy the URL that will appear in the browser.
Instead, if you want to do it via Twitter You must choose the Profile tool from the left column and then copy the address that you will see in the top bar of the screen. Once you have these two links, you will have to copy them and you will be ready to continue with the verification of your account in Telegram.
What you will have to do now is enter your Telegram account that you want to verify. It is advisable to do these steps from the browser app, but this does not imply that you cannot do it from your mobile. Write your phone number and username to sync your Telegram profile. Once you receive the PIN by SMS or through the application, you will be able to use this Telegram platform.
Go to the search bar
When you are in your Telegram account, really click on the magnifying glass located at the top of the left column. Then you must write the name of the bot that will help you with the verification. That is, you will have to enter the panel @VerifyBot and then press the Enter key.
Enter the bot @VerifyBot
In this step you will have to choose the first option that appears in the list of available bots, for this you must click on @VerifyBot. This will allow you to activate a screen with the indications of the tasks carried out by the Telegram robot.
Press the Start option
At the bottom of the screen you will see a button called START, so you must click on it to activate the bot @VerifyBot. Next, type your username or link to your channel, active open group or bot and press Send.
Select Continue now
After performing the previous step you will see a warning of Telegram indicating if you want to communicate with the bot of user names in case there is a member that uses your username at that moment verified on other accounts. You will also have to decide that you will not be able to change the short link for your group, channel or bot after verification. If you agree with all this press the button Continue now.
Incorporate the link of your Telegram account in the verified RRSS
Now, you will have to Enter your social media profiles in which you have the blue check in your username and incorporate in the bio link of your Telegram account. When you are done, you will be able to continue to the next step.
Write the links of your social media profile
What you should do now is choose the name of the social network in which you have verified your profile and paste the link that you got in the first step of this process. If this situation does not correspond, you must enter the URL of your name in Wikipedia and your official website. When you have finished the first stage, the message will appear “Good! Now select one more service where you have a verified account:”. Then you will see the same poster until you associate all the verified profiles.
Choose the / start command
Once you have finished entering all the verified profiles you must write the word in the text bar
/start. This will start the verification by Telegram, after a few days you will receive the approval of your account, if you have all the requirements passed.