If you are a user of Manzana and you want to start using this iCloud servicebut you don't know very well What is it and what is its operation?, here we are going to show you all the benefits that you can start enjoying through this excellent tool that this company offers you.
So if you have a iPhone mobile device or of a iPad or Mac, then it is important that you start using this application that will give you a great number of advantages for what your experience on the device be much more entertaining.
This is all about a cloud application where can you store a large amount of information and in turn you will be able to enjoy other great benefits. So if you are new to apple and you want to start using this tool, here we are going to teach you everything you need to know about iCloud, For this, follow this post in detail.
What is iCloud and what is this service for Apple devices for?
Basically iCloud Its main function is to be able store all your information in a secure way thus preventing you from having a loss of information in your iOS device. In addition, it is responsible for maintaining almost all your updated applications so that you can get the most out of each of your apps.
All this means, how much your photos as videos, files, notesamong others you can save safely without taking any riskThis is how you can also access all this information whenever you want and wherever you are. Usually this tool offers 5 GB of free storage, but which you can expand if you want.
To use this application you simply must sign up for it and start save all the information that you want. The changes you make to your account from a device will appear on all other computers where log in, for this you can do it from any mobile device or computer that is compatible with this app.
Some of the applications with which you can use iCloud are the following:
- It allows you to keep the applications of Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Reminder and Notes.
- You can organize safely all your files on iCloud Drive, being able to access them at any time from any device.
- The Photos app automatically stores all your photos and videos in iCloud, allowing you to have a backup of all these files in case of the loss of some of them.
- It gives you the option to access your messages from any device, for this you must activate iCloud Messages so that these are stored there and you can see them from any iOS device or Mac computers.
- If you use safari browser, you will have the opportunity to have a tab of iCloud, which offers you the possibility of visiting all those places that you have recently entered with any of your iOS, iPad or Mac.
- It gives you the opportunity to use Search my Iphone So you can locate your mobile if it is lost or lost. It also gives you the ability to erase all the information contained in the device in case you are stolen.
Why should i use iCloud? Main advantages and benefits
To have a cloud storage on your mobile device or computer it is undoubtedly a great advantage, since you can have a kind of backup of all your most important information and files. In addition to iCloud has become one of the ways smarter to share information or files with friends and family.
So, here we are going to teach you what are the main advantages and benefits of using this tool and why you should start using it:
This application is ideal for you to start share all the information you want in a very simple wayas well as power sync all your devices with the app in case you have more than one device.
One of the best advantages is that with this application you will have the opportunity to have on hand your email account and other files at any time no matter the iOS device you are using, this may be that of a friend or relative.
Without a doubt, one of the best benefits that this offers is the power share songs on all your devices. This is how you can download your favorite music from your Mac so that they are saved in the cloud and so I can listen later on your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
Simply with register in the cloud you will have the opportunity to tell with 5 GB of storage so you can start save all information that you think necessary. If you want to learn how to configure iCloud storage.
Synchronization with other Apple apps
Due to its great importance of use and to make things even easier for users, the main functionalities of Apple are already associated with automatically with this service. This allows both the photos, songs, videos and other files are automatically saved in the cloud.
This service aims to be able improve what is the MobileMe, meaning communication between our Apple devices. Since thanks to the benefits of this service you can create a much more fluid and enjoyable connection between each of the devices you have.
What are the best iCloud-derived tools that I can use on my iOS or MacOS?
One of the great benefits of using this type of service on iOS devices, is that it has a large number of derived tools that will allow improve user experience either for mobile phones, iPad, iPod or Mac. Therefore, here we are going to show you which are all the functions that you can start using thanks to iCloud.
To do this, follow in detail each of the tools that we will explain below:
Find My Phone
This is a service offered by Manzana, which is intended to help the user to Find your iPhone in case of loss or theft. This is how it allows a remote tracking of device locationthis can be the iPhone, Apple Watch, AirPods and Mac.
Therefore, if your team is registered in this application, you can track it either using the app for iOS or simply directly entering iCloud. It is important to mention that from iOS 9 and higher this app is already factory integrated into iOS devices. In addition, in order to make use of Find My Phone, both the lost equipment and the tracking device they have to be compatible with this appIn this way you can know the exact location of your equipment.
Another great advantage of using iCloud is that it facilitates the process to make a Backup both on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac, for this you can count on a exact copy of all your information so you can use it in case miss the original, either theft of your equipment, because it has stopped working, has been inadvertently removed or simply changed devices.
Basically iCloud backup is responsible for making a backup of all the information stored on the computer, thus allowing the user to perform a restore to a new computer or the computer you already own.
To perform the backup through iCloud you can do it as follows:
- The first thing will be to connect the device to a trusted WiFi network.
- Then enter "Setting" and there select your name and "ICloud".
Remote Hard Reset
Be able to make a remote hard reset on your iOS mobile is one of the easiest ways to recover the proper functioning of the terminal, especially when it has started to work in a way very slow or to present Problems running some of the applications installed on it.
There are different methods to carry out the factory reset on iOS, It is important to bear in mind that when performing this procedure, the terminal will return to how it was when it left the factory. That is, this will not have any third-party application installed or any configuration.
Therefore, here we show you the two best methods to perform a hard reset:
From the settings
- Enter the "Settings" from your iPhone and select the "General".
- There you must select "Restore" and then "Clear all settings and content."
- Sometimes they ask you to enter your password to make sure of your identity.
- You will now receive a notice to "Erase iPhone" you must "Accept it" or "Cancel it", here you select the first one.
- After accepting the request, factory reset will start to take place, note that this is usually take a few minutes to complete.
In this case factory reset will take place from the Find my iPhone app, this is especially done when the mobile has been stolen and you want to remove all the information that is stored in the terminal for security reasons.
Therefore, to perform this procedure through this method you must do the following:
- The first thing will be to enter iCloud and Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Now go to the option of "Search my Iphone" and select "All devices".
- Here select the team you want to perform hard reset.
- Now you must select any of the following three options: "Play sound", "Lost mode", "Erase iPhone", in this case we select the last one to start hard reset and you can delete all the information that is stored there.
Another great benefit of having iCloud service in the terminal is that it allows locate the mobile in case of loss or theft, this is also done through the app "Search my Iphone". Therefore, you must enter iCloud and log in with your data So you can see your terminal located on the mapThis will allow you to know the location of the same and thus find it in a much easier way.
Agree with this, Here we are going to show you what are the steps to follow to locate your iPhone from iCloud in case of loss or theft:
- To start it is important that you access the main page of iCloud from your browser of choice.
- Enter your dice Apple ID So you can log in.
- When you have entered the platform, you must select the option "Search my Iphone" and that way you can access the map of "Find my iPhone ”.
- When you have entered Find my iPhone you must choose the option of "All my devices."
- There select the terminal that you have lost or been robbed.
- Automatically the program will start track its location, when it is found will be displayed on the map.
- If it is in your home you can select the first of the three options that the system offers you to get the terminal, "Make a sound" which your iPhone will sound like a phone call, select the "Lost Mode" so that a special lock is activated on the computer, so that if someone else finds it they cannot access it or finally "Erase everything" If your mobile has been stolen and appears in a different location from yours.
Without a doubt, the main advantage of using this service is your cloud storage, which allows users to have a backup of all their information in a secure way. This service offers its clients a 5GB storage completely free enough to store a large amount of information.
This is how users can keep what their photos, videos, files, messages, emails, and any other information they have on their Smartphone or Mac. Also, in the case of wanting to have more space available can buy from 50GB for a price of 0.99 USD per month.
In order to check what space they have available they can do it in the following way:
- On iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: This route must be followed: "Settings"> "" Tun name ">" iCloud ">" Storage or manage storage ".
- On Mac: In this case follow this route: "Enter Apple menu"> "System Preference"> "Apple ID"> "iCloud"> "Manage".
Your files on all your devices
Finally, the last tool that this offers you is that you will be able to control all your files on all your iOS devices, what gives you a greater comfort at the moment of wanting check your emails, search for a contact, a multimedia file, among other options that you will have available.
Being a cloud storage and count on an app and a website, the user can access all your content saved there from anywhere and iCloud compatible equipment, for this you must only access with your login details and in this way you will be able to see all your information contained there in a very easy and fast way. Also, this allows you transfer information from one computer to another without much complications.
Steps to set up iCloud on all my Apple devices quick and easy
Power set up your iOS device in iCloud It is a very simple process to carry out and which will not generate any type of expense. In the case of already having a user of Apple ID you will not need sign up for iCloud, since you simply must access with your Apple data to be able to enjoy this service.
With all this in mind, here we will explain how you can configure this service on all your Apple computers in a simple and fast way, for this follow each of the methods that we will teach you below:
From an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- The first thing will be connect iPhone to a Wifi network safe and reliable.
- The next thing will be to enter the "Settings" and there you select the tab "General".
- Now you must click on "Software update" to make sure that there is no new update, since the most advisable thing is to have the latest version of the iOS operating system.
- Once verified that you have the latest version of iOS, you must enter the "Settings" and then "ICloud", here you should enter your Apple ID if you already have one, otherwise select Get Apple ID free" and follow the steps that are indicated on the screen to create your access data.
- Finally, when you have entered, you must activate the services of "ICloud", for this you must slide switch so that it remains This way you can start enjoying all its services offered.
From a Mac
- To start with the service configuration you must access to the apple icon located in the upper left of your Mac screen. There you must select "Software update".
- If an available update appears, click "To update" to be able to have the latest version of the operating system.
- When you already have latest version installed operating system, next will be to select the icon again "Manzana" and there click on "System preference".
- Now click on ICloud for Sign in with your Apple ID.
- When you have entered you must select the services you want to activate. This will allow you to enjoy each of the benefits that this offers you.
List of the best alternatives to iCloud that you can have on your iPhone, iPad or iPod
As we have previously mentioned iCloud it has become an application that is integrated into the iOS operating system specially in versions 9 or higher. It is in charge of store almost any type of data thus offering a greater security for users.
However, it is important to mention that this is not the only cloud storage service available for iOS, this is how there are also many other alternatives what can you start using and which we will show you next:
Amazon Cloud Drive
This cloud application offers you the possibility of making a backup of all the information you have on your smartphone, either photos, videos, music, files, documents, among many others. That is how Amazon Cloud Drive It has become an excellent alternative to iOS userswho can also share information with other devices through this service.
One of its main advantages is that it offers a Media player that will allow you play almost all mp3 and mp4 formats. In addition, it has a function integrated to maintain file backups and stands out for being very easy to use.
Another of the available alternatives and perhaps one of the best known and used worldwide is Google Drive, a very secure platform where users can store all your information to access it from anywhere and at any time. It has become one of the main applications for free up space on both computers and smartphone.
So, if for some reason you don't you want to continue using iCloud, you can start making use of Drive and in this way support all the information that you consider necessary through iTunes or your Google account. Like iCloud, Google Drive offers a 5GB free storage space with the opportunity to expand 10 GB more to give a total of 15 GB.
This is other of the most important cloud programs currently and available to almost everyone operating systems, this is how it allows you to design special folders So you can save all the information you need and in this way we can create a sort of backup on your pc.
Allow what is synchronization between different devices they have Dropbox installed, in order that users can access your content quickly and easily from anywhere. In the same way it offers a number of special permits, smart sync and a 16 GB space being much larger than those mentioned above.
It has become another of the great alternatives to iCloud that iOS users can install on your computers, it stands out for offering compatibility with a large number of files of all kinds, thus allowing store almost any type of information you want. In addition, it allows share content online between different computers or smartphones.
SugarSync also offers the possibility of synchronize different computers to be able to see the content on different devices in a very simple way, thus designed to back up and access files stored on it from anywhere.
Considered by many to be one of the best apps what is he for cloud storage and it is highly compatible with all iOS devices. Thus, Box it becomes another of the great alternatives that can be used in the iOS operating system, ideal for backing up all kinds of information and files.
Thus, Box It allows share files and protect them, avoiding loss of the same. To do this, perform a encryption and decryption before and after each sending data. A very simple application to use that you can find available in almost all languages.
This is another cloud app that is available for almost everyone SO, that is how One drive offers what is known as cloud file hosting service that allows you to save all kinds of information, files and personal data in a very safe way, avoiding loss of the same in case of damage the computer or smartphone.
Like iCloud, offers a free 5GB storage capacity with the opportunity to expand it. In addition, it stands out for allowing edit documents online, backup and export data from one computer to another, export files to your smartphone or computer, among many other functions that this program offers.
It is a site that will indicate in detail all the necessary steps to follow to perform a backup on the smartphone or computer. For this it offers a very simple and quick procedure to execute, thus allowing most of the data is fully protected.
You should bear in mind that this will allow you free up more space and at the same time it gives you the possibility of having more memory to save new content on your device. It offers a facility for share data and it's easy to access, allowing you to access from anywhere when you need it.
This online service It is characterized more by being a medium where users can share information and file than in storing them, although in its main functions are that of store data and perform backups on both computers and smartphones.
In addition, it is one of the platforms that higher free storage capacity than Mega provides, being this of 50 GB. Therefore, the amount of memory in this case will not be a problem.