When we work in a company and it is our duty choose the next staff that we should hire, we are assigned one of the most important activities. It is in our hands, the labor future not only of the person, but of the entire company.
Each person are very important resources within an organization, for this reason it's very delicate to hire someone adrift. LinkedIn, has offered us a tool that will help us select the right personnel for the job.
Its algorithms are completely perfect, allowing us get all the candidate information. Personnel selection can be expedited and have an error rate close to zero.
What is LinkedIn Talent Insights and what is this tool for?
Artificial intelligence has allowed companies to have a better selection of personnel. All big data, are directly related to AI, because talking about one is talking about both at the same time. Although, there is still a long way to go before we have robots that carry out all the HR activities, with this advance the level of job interviews is provided. LinkedIn is number one in this technology, helping recruiters and scouts to find the best staff, with filters and indicators.
Talent Insights is a tool that was created in 2017, but it was well recognized as such a year later. It is a type of artificial intelligence that allows, the analysis of large amounts of data, providing support to organizations, so that the talent sought can be managed. It is a tool that works using an algorithm, from business analytics, organizing, filtering, and nominating the perfect employee, for the offer we have opened.
This platform is already used in almost what everyone, thanks to its different active languages (Spanish, Portuguese, English, Japanese, German, French, and Chinese). Spain is one of the countries where companies make the most use of this tool, to obtain the best employee, and thus avoid a long queue of people to interview. According Sarah Harmon points out, this innovation of LinkedIn will allow for better decision making, and will give the company the opportunity to have to the best personnel under his charge.
How does Talent Insights work? Main functions of the tool
Talent Insights is the evolution of artificial intelligence, focused on human talent. According to the latest reports that has generated The Rise of Analytics, before this tool was created in LinkedIn only 19% of companies were able to filter the data obtained by job offers, through AI. Today this percentage has increased, although many do not fully trust these tools.
Because LinkedIn is one of the social networks where job applications and conversations are made, Talent Insights, becomes in the perfect complement to choose the right personnel. This branch of professional analysis is aimed at executives and personnel whose role is decision-making and hiring, allowing a better approach to situations, and obtain the best possible result.
Main features of LinkedIn Talent Insights
The operation of this tool consists of organizing two blocks that store data or reports; one that group individual talents, including the data of all the millions of users of the platform, while the second focuses on decision making. One depends on the other, it is impossible to separate them, since they are really useful for promote decision-making in the departments. HR.
In a more developed way we can say that the tool allows us to obtain the following:
- A complete and general view of all interested and available talent. This is based on the data obtained through criteria and recommendations for new searches, facilitating the supply and demand of human talent.
- More personalized view, allowing an analysis of the postulates, filtered and grouped by; abilities, titles or companies.
- Commitment level. This is one of the requirements that every employer should look for, and thanks to LinkedIn we can measure the engagement of the postulated professionals.
- All reports generated, can be exported in different formats, or stored for a second review.
- Tracking and tracking talent. Now you can do those monitoring that are so important for decision making, allowing know the other companies where they have applied, and see the professional timeline of the applicants.
What are the benefits of using this analytics tool to select the ideal personnel for your company?
Decision making is a very important task, a correct or incorrect data can be the cause between a good work environment or facing a psychosocial risk. Therefore, the larger the data, the better decision-making will be, and LinkedIn is a faithful friend of this. Using this tool allows us to obtain different benefits.
Such we discuss below:
- Better decision making: This is the greatest benefit that we can get from this great tool. Thanks to it, the data will always be updated in real time, according to the analytics it provides us with, allowing us to develop better strategies.
- Advantages over the competition: the reports that are generated allow us to walk ahead of any competition. We can understand the behavior of professionals and that of the different organizations.
- Better data management and control: make use of the IA It allows us to be more organized, in terms of huge data, giving us the opportunity to share it with other departments or with managers, in a simpler way.
- The use of AI allows HR departments to work driven by data. Faber Human Resources Council, affirms that artificial intelligence allows to improve the policies of the departments. of people and culture. Thanks to its algorithms, actions can be predicted in the future.
Note: Artificial intelligence not looking to remove staff, Unlike, seeks to include more people in the selection process, including better data analysis.
List of the most important Talent Insights indicators to select your staff
The indicators, they are simply reports they express a lot of data in graphs or numbers.
LinkedIn offers us different indicators that allow the management of items, such as skills, trends, time and more:
Professionals, indicates the number of people whose profile has the requirements for the vacancy, organized by the filters that performs the smart algorithm of the tool. This data is organized like any Excel data, but in a dynamic way that allows rapid selection of personnel, excluding those profiles that they do not have the necessary skills or experiences for the position.
This indicator allows us know how much is the percentage of people nominated in the profile who have changed jobs in the last 12 months. With this information we could see the similarity of the jobs that people have had, and the time of each one. Depending on what our evaluation criteria are, we could determine which are the right people for the vacancy, or those who should not even attend the interview.
If we have several open job offers, this indicator will let us know how many people we have applied for each vacancy. This allows us to discriminate against professionals based on their interest in the position. If people are from other localities, and apply in offers that require them to change their residence, or if the person is suitable for a profile, but applies in another vacancy; are the details that we should know.
See the differences of the applicants by vacancies, are the data that will allow us to choose the staff more consistent according to what we demand.
This last indicator allows us quantify the number of professionals who follow the brand, on the social network.
Although it is not the only information that we can find, since it also offers us data such as:
- Home of applicant
- Work experiences of the candidate
- The main universities where the professional was trained
- Whether or not you have worked in competing companies
- Activity level, and probability that reply to a message on LinkedIn
All these indicators are very important, ignoring one of this can affect decision making. Thanks to the artificial intelligence it offers us LinkedInWe will surely choose the person suitable to fill the vacancy.