By giving us certain information in order to be identified when using this website, we assure you that such information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. This website respects and takes care of the personal data of the users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed. We have endeavored to create a safe and reliable space.
Your privacy is important to us
This privacy statement explains what personal data is collected from users and how they are used. I encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal information on this website. Those over the age of thirteen may register at stepbystepinternet.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of children under the age of thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data. In no case will data on the professional, economic or privacy situation of other family members be collected from the minor, without their consent.
If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents you should not register as a user. This website respects and takes care of the personal data of the users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have endeavored to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we share our principles regarding your privacy:
- Personal information is never requested unless it is really necessary to provide the services that are required.
- Users’ personal information is never shared with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case you have your express authorization.
Stepbystepinternet.com has adapted this website to the requirements of:
- Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) , and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the LOPD Development Regulation.
- It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (GDPR) , as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsibility for the processing of your personal data
- Legal representative : Davidofs Digital LLC
- EIN: 38-4131054
- Address: 312 W. 2nd St 1076, Casper, Wyoming, 82601
- Commercial name: Stepbystepinternet.com
- Commercial email: info@Stepbystepinternet.com
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation cited above, personal data that is sent through the web forms will receive the data processing of “Web users and subscribers”. For the treatment of user data, all technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation are implemented.
Principles that apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation will be applied:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: Your consent for the processing of your personal data will always be required for one or more specific purposes that will be previously informed with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: Only strictly necessary data will be requested in relation to the purposes for which they are required. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, it will be informed of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, the lists will be periodically reviewed and those inactive records will be deleted for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data they will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we are taking all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of the data of users of this website by third parties.
How was your data obtained?
The personal data that I process in Stepbystepinternet.com comes from:
- Contact form.
- Blog comments.
What are your rights when you provide your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether Stepbystepinternet.com is treating personal data that concerns, or not. Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data related to the interested party.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your processing.
- Oppose the processing.
- Request data portability.
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. stepbystepinternet.com will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. How interested, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided me and in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge of the processing when:
- The treatment is based on consent.
- The data has been provided by the interested person.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Those interested will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose are your personal data processed?
When a user connects to this website for example to make a purchase, send an email to the owner or subscribe to the offers and promotions newsletter, they are providing personal information for which Stepbystepinternet.com is responsible This information may include personal data such as your IP address, name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information.
In Stepbystepinternet.com there are different systems for capturing personal information and we process the information provided by interested persons for the following purpose for each capture system (forms). We inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of «Online Systems» (provider of Stepbystepinternet.com ) within the European Union:
- Contact form: The following personal data are requested: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of the users of Stepbystepinternet.com . For example, we can use this information to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries you may have and that are not subject to the conditions of contract.
- Comments form: </ b> The following personal data are requested: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of the users of Stepbystepinternet.com . For example, we can use this information to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries you may have and that are not subject to the conditions of contract.
There are other purposes for which your personal data is processed:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- are also collected. social networks. Stepbystepinternet.com can have a presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of Stepbystepinternet.com , will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceed in each case and previously accepted by the user of Stepbystepinternet.com . It will process your data for the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, reporting activities, products or services of Stepbystepinternet.com . As well as for any other purpose that social media regulations allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, Stepbystepinternet.com domiciled in Granada with CP: 18006, Spain, will be responsible for the processing of the data corresponding to Web users and subscribers.
Stepbystepinternet.com does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent.
Sponsored ads, affiliate links and advertising
This website offers users sponsored content, ads and / or affiliate links. Among the links provided, there is the possibility of informing and referencing products and / or services and / or infoproducts. In the latter cases, this request will be sent to third parties, such as:
As part of our portal, we also sell advertising spaces for third-party advertising and advertising networks. In this context we use Google AdSense and Ad Exchange. Google AdSense and Ad Exchange are services of Google LLC (www.google.com). In relation to the use of Google AdSense and Ad Exchange services, the Google DoubleClick cookie is also used. In this way, the service may collect certain information about the behavior of users in order to determine the interests of users through their visits to our portal and other websites and to show adequate advertising. The user is assigned a nickname UserID.
Google LLC is headquartered in the U.S. and is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield. As a result of this agreement between the US and the European Commission, the latter has established an adequate level of data protection for companies certified under the Privacy Shield. You can also use the following link to disable the DoubleClick cookie.
The information that appears in these affiliate links or the inserted advertisements, are provided by the advertisers themselves, so Stepbystepinternet.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies or errors that may contain ads, or guarantee in any way the experience, integrity or responsibility of advertisers or the quality of their products.
The ads will remain published on the portal until they are removed or suspended by the advertiser or from Stepbystepinternet.com , which logically will not be responsible for that, once they have been unsubscribed from their databases data, the ads continue to be indexed in search engines outside this portal.
The remarketing function allows you to reach people who have visited Stepbystepinternet.com before and associate a specific audience with a specific message. Remarketing is a method to get users who have visited this site to do it again.
As a user of Stepbystepinternet.com you are informed that we are collecting information for this remarketing function at Stepbystepinternet.com .
The information that is collected thanks to this function is collected by Facebook and Google cookies. You can know the data that these cookies collect in the following privacy policies of each service:
This type of services allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. The interactions and information obtained through this website will always be subject to the user’s privacy settings in each social network. In the event that a service is installed that allows interaction with social networks, it is possible that, even if users do not use the service, it collects web traffic data related to the pages on which they are installed.
Facebook ads (FB ads)
In Stepbystepinternet.com we use Facebook ads, the Facebook advertising platform, which allows us to create campaigns and ads. When generating an ad, you can segment the audience by:
- Demographic data (age, sex, etc.)
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
- What They buy online and through other channels.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
Category of collected data
The categories of data processed are identifying data.
In no case are categories of data specially protected.
How long will I keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools we use to manage your data are hired by third parties. To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, Stepbystepinternet.com , shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: an analytical web service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ( “Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help Stepbystepinternet.com analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of Stepbystepinternet.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: «Online Systems», with address in C Tarragona Nº15 Attic E 18100 Armilla, Granada. More information at: Online Systems . «Sistemas Online» treats the data in order to perform its hosting services from Stepbystepinternet.com .
Web platform: Automattic Inc., based in the US. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. processes the data in order to perform its web platform services of Stepbystepinternet.com .
When browsing Stepbystepinternet.com you can collect non-identifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services: