Most users of Twitch at some point they make the decision to activate Twitch Prime on your account, especially fans of Amazon.
However, it has become very common that most users have problems when carrying out this type of activation, so fixing it has become the priority of many.
Keep in mind that Twitch Prime is a Premium edition what offers Amazon prime, so here we will teach you how to solve this problem and thus be able to carry out its activation correctly.
What are the main reasons why I cannot activate Twitch Prime?
Keep in mind that Twitch Prime is the Premium version of this platform that is offered by Amazon, so users will clearly have new features and advanced functions such as is the resolution of HD videos, being this one of the most interesting. But this type of activation has become an inconvenience for many, since many of the users have expressed having a problem when activating this account.
The truth of all this is that activation problems turn out to be very easy to activate, clearly for activate Twitch Prime the user must already be registered on Twitch, but it should also be in Amazon, This being one of the reasons why some people cannot pass. Also important make sure the credit card you are using for the subscription is registered in your region.
You should also make sure that you have correctly selected the flag for your area. Since some of these details are responsible for why many users tend to have problems when wanting activate the paid version of Twitch and thus begin to enjoy all its features that are undoubtedly very interesting.
Learn step by step to fix the Twitch Prime activation error from scratch
If for any reason you are having this problem when you want to activate Twitch Prime in your account, then you will have to perform these steps to try to solve the problem and thus start enjoying all the payment services of this platform.
To do this, follow in detail everything that we are going to explain below:
- The first thing you should do is have a Amazon account and obviously one Twitch account.
- When you go to activate Twitch Prime and the error appears on the screen, then you must pay for the Amazon subscription, this you must do from your account Amazon.
- After you have paid for the subscription, you will be able to get access to the Twitch Prime registry.
- There you will have to fill in all the payment form.
- As this is the first time, they will give you seven days of Free trial so you can enjoy and learn about all the services offered there.
Therefore, in this way you will be able fix unexpected Twitch Prime account activation error.