UPDATED ✅ Do you want to know which are the best applications to play free and paid music? ⭐ ENTER HERE ⭐ Find out what they are ✅ EASY and FAST ✅
The use that can be given to a smartphone is currently very varied. Hence the possibility of listen to music from wherever you want through itwhich is facilitated by a large number of applications available in the main mobile stores.
So, taking into account that music can accompany you on different occasions, whether on your trips, at home, playing sports or wherever; there are various types of solutions. Well, there are apps in which you can listen to your favorite tracks online and for greater comfort, there are other solutions in which you can do it offline.
In order for you to select the application to listen to music that best suits your preferences, in this post we want to detail two lists, either to do it in streaming or without an Internet connection on your Android or iPhone device.
Why listen to music through applications? Advantages and benefits
It is no secret to anyone that listening to music can bring excellent benefits to the people who do it. Since, without a doubt, this makes them happierimproves your health, significantly reduces stress, can improve your performance while doing physical activity, strengthens memory and learning, increases verbal intelligence, reduces pain, etc.
But, What are the benefits of listening to music through applications, specifically? Well, thanks to the fact that there are numerous apps available for it, both free and paid, they can offer certain advantages that are worth highlighting. being said pros those indicated below:
- With these applications, you have the possibility to listen to all the music you want no limit.
- If you choose to listen to the tracks in streaming, you will enjoy high quality.
- you can hear the music No internet connectionso you won’t need to spend your mobile data or have a Wi-Fi network available nearby to have fun with your music.
- They have the possibility of download the songs and thus store them on the smartphone.
- Some apps contain the function of separate a mobile phone memory to save the information that they can download from them and not have the need to download a track every time you listen to it.
- In many of the available solutions, in addition to being able to access audio, users can also see the video clips of each song.
- They can also facilitate directories and concerts. That is to say, you will be able to hear live concerts, performances, etc.
- In most payment options, there is the possibility of entering the content in background. Either to watch the videos in the background while you access other mobile apps, for example.
- various alternatives do not contain annoying advertisements.
- Sometimes the same app can detect your tastes and thus, show you options that you like to vary the experience a little.
List of the best apps to listen to free or paid streaming songs on Android and iOS
If what you prefer is to hear your favorite songs from a streaming applicationFortunately, there are various solutions for this both in the Google Play Store and in the App Store. Taking into account that some can be totally free and others paid. Next, 10 of the best apps detailing its most interesting features:
Currently, it is one of the most famous music apps in the world and of course, it is available both for Android as for iOS. Which has a free version and a paid version that has a cost of €9.99 during each month and fortunately, it does not contain advertising.
- If you use the free application, you will have to see advertisement then and you can listen to music under the mode “shuffle”, that is, in random mode.
- In reference to the Spotify premium account, no listening limit anywhere, even abroad and allows you to download the themes to your smartphone easily.
- You can save albums, songs and even complete playlists in the “Your music”.
- It allows you share the music on your social networksbe it Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.
- It is possible to synchronize the music on all your devices, whether they are mobile phones or even computers.
- How do you have an immense musical catalogis estimated as one of the best music streaming services.
This can be classified as the direct competition of Spotify, since it is also one of the best solutions on the market to listen to streaming music from smartphones or tablets. In reference to its design, it is extremely simple and intuitive and contains extremely attractive functions.
- The app hosts around five million songs that adapt to all the tastes of its users.
- It has a function calledFlow” that has the ability to suggest certain artists and songs, according to the preferences of each user.
- From this app it is possible see the lyrics of the songs at the same time you listen to them (it can work as a karaoke perfectly).
- Via “Playlist Radio” you have the excellent function of listening to playlists made by yourself when combined with other songs that the same app recommends. This, for the purpose of have unlimited music.
- Provides high-quality playback 320kbps.
- In addition to its free version, it offers two paid versions. A call “Deezer Premium” that has a monthly price of €9.99 and another that is “Deezer Family” at a cost of €14.99.
Beyond being an application that makes it possible to listen to streaming music from any mobile, it is a service that offers more than 120,000 live radio stations from all over the world, taking into account that hosts about 50,000 stations that ensure complete assistance. Since it suits all tastes, they can also listen to sports programs, general news, podcasts, etc.
- It has a free version and also a paid version that costs €99 per month and contains certain functions more advanced than the normal one.
- It is an application that allows you to browse through a large number of radio stations and section your search by genre, by country or enjoy the podcasts.
- The possibility of make unlimited recordingsmaking use of the premium version.
- You can see what you’re listening to from your personalized updates.
- The application has a system of suggested radios, as well as stations and categories to follow; All this based on your preferences.
- Through its functionTunnel Echo” you can share what you are listening to with your followers and/or friends.
This music application has a large number of users all over the world and in terms of its functions, it is estimated that it is at the level of the renowned Spotify. In this way, it is an ideal application to listen to all kinds of streaming music, but is mostly dominated by electronic music and thus, it is used by many DJ’s regularly to upload songs.
- It works like a social music network and thanks to that, the app is run by DJs as famous as Martin Garrix. Also, anyone can upload your themes to make himself known in the musical world.
- On SoundCloud you can follow various artists and to other private users of the platform.
- It allows you create playlistslike listening to podcast and much more.
- Apart from its free version, the application has two subscription alternatives. One of them is “SoundCloud Pro Unlimited” and is worth €11 to enjoy it for a month. The other option is cheaper because it requires €7 per month and is called “SoundCloud Pro”.
- If you don’t want to use it only in mobile application format, you can also access it through its web version.
- You can get track suggestions that are based on your listening habits and also on your “I like it”.
with up 40 hours of music per month, this streaming application available for Android and iPhone, is another of the most recognized. Which works from the subscription on Amazon Prime. Therefore, if you use this service, you will be able to access the entire musical catalog that the app provides, being over two million songs. However, it is worth noting that it does not allow you to create your own playlists.
- Fortunately, this app does not contain advertisements.
- In general, Amazon Prime Music works in streaming and also has an offline mode.
- Amazon Music can be considered as a limited service. Which is done by Amazon itself to get a subscription in Amazon Music Unlimited (the paid version).
- In reference to Amazon Music Unlimited, we note that it offers a powerful library of 50 million songs that ensure a great experience.
- Amazon Music Unlimited is priced at €99 for each month.
- If you choose to pay for subscription on Amazon Music Unlimited, you can download your favorite albums, songs and playlists on the mobile device.
Also highly recognized in the world of streaming, thanks to the fact that it offers an extensive number of tracks to listen to from all genres. So when using Tidal, you can count on 58 million songs and for this reason it is estimated as the largest catalog of music in the sector, at present. Therefore, it is a great competition from Spotify and Deezer:
- By accessing this application, there is the possibility of import your playlists or playlists from other similar servicesto add them to Tidal.
- If you are a Vodafone user, you can be given up to 2 years to enjoy this app without cost.
- It has a free trial version and other paid versions. Which are: “Tidal Premium” with a monthly price of €9.99 and “Tidal Hi-Fi” which is worth €19.99 per month.
- If you decide to be a Tidal client, you have the possibility to enter exclusive events with renowned artists. Additionally, they allow you to buy tickets to concerts before they go out to the general public.
- The music application has a function to play the videos of your favorite artists. Thanks to that, saves over 240,000 video clips.
- Offers powerful audio qualityie in high definition.
It refers to another of the solutions on the current market to listen to music of any genre without having to download it to your device. Bearing in mind that, pose over 25 million tracks so you can select from so much variety and have an excellent experience. In this way, it is possible to download it both on iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, as well as on mobiles and tablets of Android.
- If you want, you can manage the app completely offline and download the amount of music you need.
- Luckily, it has no download limit and no contains annoying banner ads.
- In its interface, the possibility of downloading audio tracks in high quality and high speedat the same time.
- It has a track player that makes the application aesthetically attractive, since can be placed in full screen.
- toast a playlist creatorwith which you can interactively create your own playlists and even with a personal touch because it allows you to upload your own images or GIFs.
- provides musical coincidencessince you can discover the music of other users with whom you have similar preferences.
Another of the best mechanisms to listen to music online and enjoy complete playlists that the same application provides you. Being a free and paid alternative at the same time, which It has good functionalities to guarantee a complete experience for users.
- allows to play songs and radio stations whenever you want.
- If you want to create your personalized radio based on your musical tastes, you can do it with the paid version of the app. It has a cost of €99 per month.
- With Google Play Music, you can keep your music stored in the cloud and thus avoid occupying important space in the device’s memory.
- Free of charge, you can access the application without an Internet connection, that is offline.
- It has an immense song catalog that hosts Approximately 40 million options.
- In the payment method, add music without ads and the ability to skip tracks unlimitedly.
Mainly based on podcasts, this app has excellent free tools to listen to streaming music, offering great comfort to its users. Because the same user can say whether to search for the music to enjoy it or, on the other hand, use the artist role to share your music on the platform.
- In addition to offering a mobile app available for Android and iOS, Mixcloud has a web version which gives good performance.
- The possibility of sync your Mixcloud account with your Facebook account and make many friends with similar tastes, by sharing music from both sides.
- Regarding its operation, the DJ’s upload content weekly, that is, their podcasts. This, in order that their fans enjoy it constantly.
- You can explore among many options of the app when choosing editorials and recommendations.
Also available for Android devices, we detail the last solution on this list where you can access up to more than 45 million tracks from the entire catalog. It should be noted that it offers a trial period of three months, but since then it becomes a purely paid application.
- Apart from accessing so many music options, with Apple Music you can save your mobile data by being able to download your favorite tracks to your terminal and take your music wherever you want. Namely, also supports offline mode.
- You can create a profile from which to share what you hear and also find out what your friends hear.
- The app allows you to create your own playlists.
- AppleMusic provides personalized suggestions for you and with it, create a playlist based on the genre of music you like.
- The paid version offers several plans: An individual option for €99 monthly, another relative for 14.99 € and if you are a student, you can pay the €4.99.
- You may access exclusive content of your favorite celebrities and also original TV shows and live concerts.
List of the best apps to play music and songs without having a free or paid internet connection on Android and iOS
If what you prefer is to use an application through which you can play your music without internet connection, it is best to look for offline solutions. Here are 6 of the best smartphone apps to listen to music without spending mobile data:
We start with this application available only on Android, which is of Chinese origin and a Spanish version has been created that has millions of users in various parts of the world. Being an app that makes it easy for you to download music to your terminal, so that you can listen to the tracks you want without a Wi-Fi connection and without using mobile data.
- Its interface is very attractive and extremely simple to operate.
- It is a completely free application.
- It allows you create playlists and in addition to that, sync them with all your devices instantly; only by using a QQ account.
- The app has great variety of topics that allow you to improve and/or customize the appearance of the platform to your liking.
- It presents several sections that you will love to discover music easily. Whether by artists or DJs you like, also by the latest hits, etc.
- It has a function of smart recommendation which is based on your download history.
music converter offline
An alternative designed especially for Apple users who want to use an excellent application to listen to music without spending your mobile data. Although it is not created only for this, it offers good support and apart from that, it works as a powerful audio and video converter. So it supports various formats.
- provides an HD player which is compatible with various configurations and offers excellent quality.
- It gives you the possibility to listen to what you want in background.
- You can stream the audio via AirPlay.
- It allows import files from Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive.
- It’s easy to use the local library to import files into the app and convert them to other formats.
- Works great for file storage i.e. as audio and video folder manager.
It is an application that works as a streaming music service and that is offered by the famous YouTube social network to its users, to make it easier for them to search for new content when it comes to music and allows them to constantly discover new tracks. But, in the same way, you can find all kinds of genres and songs even from years ago.
- Depending on what you manage within the app, your preferences, your location, the time of day and the latest trends worldwide, the application offers you personalized recommendations.
- You can see them official releases of your favorite artists.
- It makes it easy for you to find songs, albums, live performances and remixes What are you looking for.
- It contains a premium version with a monthly price of €99.
- Making use of YouTube Music Premium you can enable the function “offline mix tape” and thus listen to music offline.
- you can forget about banner ads and interruptions when you lock the screen Of the deviceif you use Music Premium.
pi music player
It is a completely free music player that offers a very pleasant user experience, which is why it can be considered one of the best apps to listen to music. Starting, because it allows you to locate all the songs you want, regardless of the genre and added to it, includes dozens of tools that ensure a better experience. It is worth noting that it is only available for Android devices.
- Has a built-in equalizer which has five bands with bass boost, 10 awesome preset modes, virtualizer, 3D reverb effect, etc.
- It has a useful shutdown scheduler.
- It allows you to change tracks just by swiping the playback screen and has music controls on lock screen of the mobile.
- It offers you the possibility of edit the metadata of titles, artists, genres and albums easily.
- It has a folder view absolutely improved.
- Provides a user interface clean, intuitive and attractive.
Pulsar Music Player
Also for Android, this music app has been one of the best music players for that operating system for many years. Since, in addition to allowing audio playback offlinethe app does not contain advertisements and this provides a better experience. Which contains a beautiful interface and several interesting tools.
- It supports gapless playback and features playback speed adjustmenttag editing, equalizer, music visualizer, lyrics display, audio balance, Chromecast support, etc.
- You may manage and play various albums and tracks of different artists, either by folders or by genre.
- It has a sleep timer.
- It allows you to create playlists to your liking and also offers smart playlists based on recently listened or most played songs.
- provides a quick and simple search of tracks, artists and albums.
- Offers song download and show the album cover automatically.
Finally, we refer to this application available for android, which allows you to easily listen to songs without internet. Taking into account that, it offers a very simple interface to handle and also makes it easy to download music of any genre. In the same way, it guarantees a highly personalized experience for each user and It is free and paid at the same time.
- With Pandora you can create playlists to your liking
- Offers you the excellent function of listening to music no advertising.
- It is an app that supports jumps and replays unlimited.
- You can download as many tracks as you want to be able to enjoy them without an internet connection.
- It has two paid versions. One of them is called “pandora plus” and has a monthly cost of €4.49, the other is identified as “pandora premium” and is worth €9.
- If you use any subscription version, you will be able to make use of a personalized radio, unlimited podcasts and everything with higher quality audio.