Regardless of what type of device is made, surfing the Internet has changed people’s lives. Since, thanks to this practice, all users of the network can find the information they require in just seconds .
Now, in the case of iOS devices, with regard to their browsers, it is an operating system that shows great evolution and therefore, users of iPhone e iPad have several alternatives to surf the web and have a first-hand experience, due to the various functions they contain.
However, among the large number of options that exist, it is good to know the most optimal options to select a truly effective solution, either because of its simplicity, customization capacity or browsing speed. That is why, next, we announce you the best browsers to manage on these devices .
List of the 12 best browsers compatible with iOS devices for iPhone and iPad
Taking into account its most notable features, as well as the main advantages and disadvantages that reveal, in this section we present a list of the 12 best web browsers that are compatible with both iPhone and also with iPad:
Without a doubt, this browser should be the first in the list, since is built into the iOS operating system , by default. Being in such a way, one of the most versatile solutions to surf the Internet, especially because it has the ability to take full advantage of various implicit virtues that this operating system contains.
Thus, among its main features, it is valuable to note that Safari on iPhone and iPad, has iCloud Keychain ; This is a function that saves and synchronizes passwords on all your devices. Therefore, you can not worry about entering your passwords continuously. If you have a Mac, this option allows you to synchronize open tabs from both the iPhone to the computer, as well as the other way around.
Additionally, it allows you to read what you want through Safari’s Reader that can organize the pages and displays an accessible way to view any text. Also, Safari has accessibility to Apple Pay , in case you use it to make payments with your mobile.
- The passwords that this browser stores are protected at the same time by TouchID . This guarantees you complete security in this regard.
- It is very simple to use, since maintains the original Apple guidelines around the design .
- Show great speed and this allows you to get a quick view of the site you want to access. For both HTML and CSS loading.
- It has 5 GB of free space in the cloud for data.
- There are no options to customize the browser page . Since, it does not allow you to select between themes or colors.
- Compared to other browsers for iPhone and iPad, it is not the most sophisticated solution.
- On some occasions, you can present display errors while browsing.
It is no secret to anyone that, this browser is estimated as one of the main alternatives to surf the Internet and of course, on iPhone and iPad it is also handled perfectly. Especially, because Chrome shows good performance for various operating systems.
For its part, we highlight that, among its main features, it exhibits the option of synchronize the markers and history among all the devices you use through your profile . Even when logging into iCloud on multiple devices, you can manage all your open tabs, without limitations.
- It has incognito mode to navigate and also allows you to do it from several tabs. This is a great benefit to maintain your privacy (if you wish) and to execute the activities more quickly.
- You can translate the web pages in a very agile way and thanks to that, you will access any content in another language without any problem.
- It presents an option to perform voice searches and fortunately, it always works very well.
- Contains a Interface completely easy to handle and use.
- Although Android has data saving mode , this function has not been implemented in iOS, so far. Therefore, it is one of its main limitations for iPhone and iPad users.
- It does not add read compatibility with Safari and Firefox.
If you are looking for to get a safe and really private browsing , this web browser created by Mozilla is the ideal option for you. Given that, it stands out for blocking and deleting a remarkable number of web crawlers , automatically and this, without a doubt, makes it one of the best solutions to use on your iOS device.
In this sense, for a long time, I developed an application that you find easily and free of charge in the App Store, which has a large number of downloads to this day. On the other hand, one of the most important features of Firefox Focus is that guarantees a remarkable simplicity . Since, it has easy operation and shows a very intuitive interface.
- Restrict all possible web crawlers , without even configuring or activating an option on the platform.
- Easily delete your history, so it doesn’t Store passwords or cookies.
- It has a great speed to navigate . This is undoubtedly one of its best advantages.
- It does not show advertisements and thanks to this, less mobile data is needed to manage the browser.
- It is compatible with iPhone 5s and higher, iPad Air and higher, iPad Mini 2 and higher, as with iPod Touch 6th Generation.
- It only has one address bar . Because of this, it does not contain bookmarks or accessory tabs and for many users, this is the biggest aspect against. But, to maintain privacy at all times, this is the price that must be paid.
- Firefox Focus does not remember or suggest anything, even during searches. Therefore, it is not an optimal browser for users with short-term memory.
With more than 150 million users , this fast and intelligent web browser is another of the best options to run on iPhone and iPad. Because, although it has a greater trajectory in Android, it currently exhibits excellent functions for any iOS device.
In view of that, it is one of the first browsers that dealt with set gesture-based navigation and in addition to this, it includes other excellent functions for iPhone and iPad.
In short, it is a free app that you can find in the App Store easily, has a switch to block ads . But, to be able to use it, you must activate it because by default, it is disabled. In addition, has a night mode that allows you to lower the brightness of the device screen.
- It has gesture customization , whether to access a specific website, manage different browser functions, etc.
- Use a tool known as “ Dolphin Connect ”, to synchronize bookmarks and browsing history.
- Allows voice searches .
- Supports synchronization in the cloud.
- It has a built-in QR scanner .
- Add curious functions such as drawing a letter “F” on your mobile screen or iPad to open Facebook .
- If you use this browser for the first time, it can be difficult to handle it because of its large number of features of different types.
- If you don’t use its plugin Dolphin JetPack , sometimes it may take a long time to load web pages.
This is another of the main alternatives for iPhone and iPad. Which, in addition to being free , reveals several important features that enhance the browsing experience of any user.
Given that, it has two very interesting modes of operation; The first one is the understanding mode , which takes the navigation view up to 10%.
The other is based on the function known as “ Opera Turbo ” that manages to reduce the size of a web page by up to 50% for the convenience of users. Being very useful options for users who do not have a fast Internet connection .
- It presents different options to customize its appearance and in that sense, it also has night mode to adapt the brightness of the screen to your liking.
- It has the ability to synchronize all bookmarks and passwords that you store in your browser, just by logging into your Opera profile.
- Add QR code scanner reader strong>, along with a slider to facilitate navigation in its entirety.
- Includes a function dedicated to speed dialing. Which, is based on swiping to the right to observe the supply of news and to the left to enter the browsing history.
- It has a view of the tabs in 3D which catches the attention of all users.
- It has several controls included on your keyboard, to quickly manage searches.
- If you install many add-ons, the browser’s performance and speed are significantly reduced .
- On some occasions, the engine of this browser fails to load some web pages, so the screen can go blank .
While it is true, this company is one of the pioneers in the creation of web browsers and, indeed, could not be missing in this list. In reference to its version for iOS devices, it can be said that it shows great stability, simplicity and various possibilities that allow optimizing the experience of any user when managing Internet searches through their iPhone or iPad . Thus, one of the main browsers used today.
In general, Mozilla Firefox is a fast, smart solution that supports customization . Like, an independent alternative that prioritizes users and has as its main foundation, maintain their privacy and security.
- It allows you to erase your search history , passwords and everything you want with just one press.
- You can select private data to delete them and thus keep your security to the maximum.
- The platform of this browser presents a private browsing mode , with which it does not remember anything about your history or cookies. Only store new bookmarks.
- Allow password synchronization, history, open tabs and bookmarks on multiple devices .
- Protects all logins saved in TouchID.
- Add a reader view , so you can focus on what you are reading, so as not to see the distractions exhibited by websites, usually.
- In case you make use of many add-ons available to the browser, can affect its performance completely .
- In general, it has a bit more performance on computers.
Puffin Web Browser
If you are looking for an option that shows great browsing speed on an iPhone, this alternative that we indicate is one of the best; thanks to the fact that it uses an extremely efficient compression tool and this makes pages load much faster. Reaching even the maximum speed levels when it comes to web browsers.
In this sense, we highlight its main features, below: Guarantees a complete web experience , by having both desktop view and mobile view. It allows you to make downloads in the cloud of up to 1 GB per file and offers you the best web games , to ensure excellent entertainment.
- The main and most important of all: It presents an incredible and ideal loading speed .
- You can reduce data consumption of the device when browsing the network. Which allows you to save mobile data to the maximum.
- It has incognito tabs, in order to make use of a completely private navigation.
- You can synchronize Google Chrome bookmarks automatically .
- The gaming experience it provides is fully optimized.
- It’s free.
- This web browser is blocked in China and Saudi Arabia.
- Show many commercials when using its free version .
- The servers of the cloud can only access public websites from US geolocations.
This is a version of the famous Opera browser, optimized for mobile devices. As is Opera Neon for computers. In this sense, Opera Coast refers to a web browser that improves your browsing experience , finding its greatest attraction in gesture searches.
In addition to this, it has an excellent security system that guarantees a truly encrypted navigation for all iOS users. Even this system has the ability to notify at the moment that your personal data or any private information is in danger before possible hackers with bad intentions operating on the network.
- It has a simple interface to handle , after using it a few times.
- Provides a series of mosaics to facilitate navigation and also allows gesture searches .
- It allows you to share content on social networks such as Facebook and Twitter, and even on WhatsApp in an organized way .
- It has a mode called “ Opera Turbo Coast ”, which makes it possible to obtain a faster loading of web pages.
- It provides you with fully customized information worldwide. li>