Today, social media has become a fundamental platform for most people Worldwide. Especially, for those users who have a business or ecommerce, since These allow them to expose their brand worldwide, increase their visibility, improve their credibility and even create a community around it..
Thanks to this, the profiles in the different social networks They function as a customer service channel, through which it is possible to advertise more easily and get a big boost at the sales level. Taking into account that, this usually happens if you advertise on multiple platforms at the same time.
However, it becomes difficult to manage your different profiles on these sites And for that, some tools have been created that allow you to manage them effectively, in order to keep each of your accounts monitored. Therefore, it is worth knowing what are the best solutions of this type, then.
What are the benefits of using profile managers for social networks?
Although it is true, a social media manager refers to a software or application that offers different functions with which it is easier to interact with social networks. Thus, mainly, they are characterized by approve the centralization of data from these platforms, so they allow managing multiple profiles from a single tool.
That is why, for example, provide the ability to view all interactions from one place or schedule new posts when indicated, like many other actions. Reason why, the fact of using profile managers for social networks, reveals remarkable advantages in terms of handling, performance and productivity.
Which are the following:
- Allow save time regarding tasks aimed at effective management of various social networks of any business. Since, the "Social media automaters" and therefore, they have the ability to generate content more quickly and "by themselves", that is, with an indication from the user.
- As we indicated previously, they manage to centralize all social networks from the same platform. Therefore, you can stay more active in each of the profiles, publish content and respond to your followers or customers, from the same place with less effort.
- Thanks to the fact that the different profiles of social networks can be managed from a single platform, brands or companies will reveal a better management of them. Which will translate into better positioning, greater visibility and total follower gain.
- Apart from supporting a saving of time and effort, also reveal money savings. Because, it will not be so necessary to contract the services of a Community Manager or professional of this marketing area who is in charge of the social networks of the business.
- These tools ensure that the brand is being consistently represented. Which, without a doubt, will be very helpful to gain much more confidence as a business and influence the perception that users have about your brand.
- By their nature, the tools to manage profiles of different social networks provide the possibility to maximize the performance of your content and the interaction on it, regardless of the platform it is.
List of the best tools to manage profiles of different social networks
Luckily, today, there are several tools that are effective for managing profiles from different social networks. But, among so many available alternatives, users don't know which one to select to reveal good results in order to meet their goals. That is why, it is truly important to take into account what are the most optimal tools out there, of that type, for the purpose of try them out and use them in your Social Media strategy.
Therefore, below, we present 12 interesting solutions to manage and monitor your profiles on social platforms:
It is aimed at those companies or businesses that need to mix effective management of their social networks with CRM. Which means that it is a tool that works as a platform to save time, effort and money when designing or carrying out marketing strategies. Thus, allows you to schedule in advance the messages, tweets and updates you want to share.
In this sense, It is compatible with Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn and other social networks. Thus, it is characterized by being a program that integrates various functionalities and this makes it more complex than other alternatives to manage profiles on social networks. Valuing that, It has branding tools, a calendar function, analysis mechanisms, post scheduling, etc..
Regarding its free version, it only allows you to manage a maximum of three accounts and make 10 posts a day in each of them. But it offers several payment plans that go from 5 to 15 euros per month and they have many more functionalities; These plans are known as: Basic, Growth Hacker and Business.
It is considered one of the best online marketing tools for build and generate stronger relationships on social media. Reason why, among its different available functions, offers the possibility of manage and monitor multiple profiles; Considering that, it accepts up to 10 accounts in the cheapest subscription and in the following ones, 15 and 20 profiles in total. Apart from that, manages to easily monitor keywords and locations.
Among other features, Sprout Social is a service that allows you to participate with your community by optimizing the study of your behavior on social networks and improving responsiveness via a unified inbox. Likewise, It is useful to promote strategic decision making in your company from data from social networks and control panels to calculate your performance.