While it is true, Huawei has been listed as one of the most important and famous multinational private companies in the field of high technology . This has specialized in providing solutions to its users in terms of customized networks for operators in the telecommunications industry, as well as electronic production, marketing of communications equipment and research and development. Therefore, has billions of users worldwide .
In this sense, as of 2018 , the models of their Smartphone that have had better approval by the public, thanks to their excellent specifications; is about the Huawei P20, Huawei P20 Pro and even the Huawei P20 Lite . Taking into account that each of them, exhibit their own peculiarities but still, they have much in common and therefore the great similarity of their identifications .
Indeed, if you are a lover of Huawei devices and some of these models of your phones have caught your attention but you really do not know which to choose , then we present the most important features Huawei P20 and P20 Pro , in addition to pointing out several comparisons around its features , so that you choose the alternative that best suits your preferences and tastes. Additionally, we will indicate the most relevant features of the Huawei Pro Lite .
Main features of Huawei P20 phone
In the first instance, it is one of the Smartphone with better features of the entire range that Huawei has presented over the years, which was launched in March 2018 . Therefore, became one of the protagonists of the season along with his successor , the Huawei P20 Pro that could position itself as “ his older brother “.
In this sense, important changes in its design and specifications can be highlighted, compared to the Smartphone that were published before it. But, the features that attract the most attention in this modification, refers to the famous notch and a better double camera .
Like, the SoC or “ System on a chip ” which is distinguished by the 10 nanometer lithography that are essential to optimize energy efficiency and also, incorporates a specific chip for neural processing . Which presents the ability to perform tasks such as voice recognition and real-time image processing .
Now, in order to learn more about its main specifications and the ones that attract the most attention to users, we present a list below :
- As for its size , it exhibits dimensions of 1 x 70.8 x 7.65 mm together with a net weight of 165 grams .
- For details of your memory , we indicate that you have 4 GB RAM and a total of 128 GB of memory internal . Taking into account that it can be expanded with a microSD up to 256 GB in SIM 2 .
- Contains a Standard battery, Li-Ion 3400 mAh , with 19 hours of storage time and in Stand-by up to 17 days .
- It has dual 12 MP camera + 20 MP with Leica optics, autofocus by phase detection and laser, as well as face and smile detection, HDR, geo-tagging and 1080p video. As for the front, is 24 MP .
- It has a LCD type TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . With size of 1080 x 2244 pixels, 5.8 inches and includes multitouch support, ambient light sensor, gyro sensor, proximity sensor for auto off, auto accelerometer sensor for rotation and fingerprint reader.
- Other details : Available in black, blue and rose gold colors; Android 8.1 Oreo operating system, HTML5 browser, SMS, MMS, Email, IM, Push Mail; Contains infrared port and games, digital compass, GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS support, dual hybrid SIM, NFC, Bluetooth, fast battery charging, predictive text input, built-in handsfree, etc.
Main features of Huawei P20 Pro phone
As we already indicated, this Smartphone is estimated as “ the big brother ” of the Huawei P20, of course because adds more advanced specifications, certainly . Because is the first mobile phone with three main cameras that contain Artificial Intelligence and thanks to this, the Huawei P20 Pro aims perfectly to be the leader in photography, in the field of the Smartphone .
Taking into account that it contains a telephoto lens that manages to provide a 3x hybrid zoom and thanks to that, is perfect for night or low-light photography . In sum, the Huawei P20 Pro is a waterproof device , which guarantees a durable battery and this has been one of the most striking features for Huawei users, as well as well as its excellent processing .
Even, it is distinguished in addition to the rest, by a new and interesting Twilight color that has delighted the public . However, this Smartphone has points against and the most prominent of them, it is that does not have storage expansion from microSD , so its users must comply with the internal memory offered . In addition, has no headphone port or wireless charging .
To know more details of this Smartphone also presenting in the month of March 2018 , we immediately indicate its most important features.
So that with this, you know the device better and so, you have specific reasons to select it from the rest:
- To detail its size, we inform you that it exhibits a net weight of 180 grams with dimensions of 155 x 73.9 x 7.8 mm .
- In reference to its memory, it has a total of 6 GB of RAM for the pleasure of all users, with internal memory of 128 GB . In addition, the call log is virtually unlimited.
- As for the battery of the Huawei P20 Pro, it has a Standard, Li-Po 4000 mAh and a time of addition is added conservation 25 hours in total . Also, if you use it in Stand-by it can last up to 22 days .
- To better characterize your camera >, is triple with 40 MP + 20 MP + 8 MP and that includes 5X optical zoom, dual LED flash, autofocus by Leica detection, smile and face detection, geo-tagging, 1080p video @ 30fps and HDR. In addition to a front camera of 24 MP, 1080p .
- It has a display of type AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M with a size of 1080 x 2240 pixels, 6.1 inches, 18: 9 . Add multitouch support, fingerprint reader, IP67 certification: submersible up to 1m for 30 min , gyro sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer sensor for auto rotation and proximity sensor for auto off.
- For more specifications : It is available in blue, black and twilight; Android 8.1 Oreo operating system, HTML5 browser, SMS, MMS, Email, Push Mail and IM messaging; Includes dual hybrid SIM, infrared port, games, GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS support, a digital compass, Bluetooth, NFC, fast battery charging, predictive text input, handsfree, XviD / MP4 / H.265 video player and MP3 / eAAC + / WMA / WAV audio player.
Comparison between Huawei P20 vs Huawei P20 Pro Which is better?
In view of the fact that both the Huawei P20 and also the Huawei P20 Pro have so many similarities but at the same time they exhibit important differences ; It is necessary to make a comparison of both terminals according to the most relevant features and those that usually attract the attention of the users. Therefore, we will show you a comparison so that with your help, you can select the mobile that you think best:
Perhaps, the most marked difference between both Smartphone is in the camera , given the great novelty that was presented with the contains the Huawei P20 Pro . Thus, it should be noted that the Huawei P20 has a dual rear camera Leica 12 MP RGB + 20 MP Mono with aperture f / 1.6-1.8 and effect “ bokeh ”.
Instead, the P20 Pro exhibits a Leica triple camera with greater range, as it contains 40 MP RGB f / 1.8, 20 MP Mono f / 1.6, 8 MP Telephoto f / 2.4 and this , adds 5x hybrid zoom, “ bokeh ” effect, 4K video, laser autofocus, color temperature sensor, among others.
However, the front camera of both phones is completely the same . Because they contain a 24 MP camera integrated in notch and with f / 2.0 aperture.
Certainly, this is one of the specifications that most interests users and well, it is indeed essential to carry out a comparison of this aspect around these two Smartphones.
First of all, the P20 contains a 4 GB RAM and on the other hand, the RAM of the P20 Pro is larger than this, since it exhibits a total of 6 GB , thus taking the lead in this feature.
However, the ROM is 128 GB for both , only that of the Huawei P20 is expandable through microSD and unfortunately, it is known that the of the P20 Pro is not.
While it is true, the battery of the two terminals is not removable , as well as that of the vast majority of the latest Smartphone presented. Which means that in this aspect, contain some similarity , adding to that that s Super Quick Charge . However, the Huawei P20 Pro exhibits greater capacity , thanks to its battery is 4,000 mAh and on the contrary, the P20 only reaches 3,400 mAh .
As for the connectivity of the Huawei P20 and the Huawei P20 Pro, we need that both have the same characteristics . Since, add Bluetooth 4.2 LE, Wi-Fi Dual Band, LTE, FM radio, USB Type-C connector, NFC and aGPS .
Resolution and format
As for the P20, it provides FHD + 2,240 x 1,080 pixels, 18.7: 9 format, 429 dpi . On the other hand, the Huawei P20 Pro contains FHD + 2,240 x 1,080 pixels, 18.7: 9 format, 408 dpi . Which means that in a way, they present a distinction around this aspect.
Since its inception, the P20 Pro has been a more expensive mobile phone , compared to “ his younger brother ”, that is, the P20. Since, mainly the latter had a price of 679 euros and instead, the Huawei P20 Pro had a cost of 899 euros .
What about the Huawei Pro Lite? Is it worth it?
The Huawei P20 Lite also hit the market simultaneously with the other P20, that is, with the P20 and P20 Pro . Thus, the Lite is considered “the younger brother” of these last two , since it has less advanced characteristics than the others.
However, many people when knowing its price (since initially it only cost 369 euros) , show the doubt about acquiring this terminal, just like if you present the ability to offer features similar to the P20 and P20 Pro or, if at least it exhibits good features that allow it to be considered as an option ideal .
Well, we tell you that the Lite is the most modest model in this range and although it has less advanced specifications than its successors, similarly exhibits a great capacity for provide a magnificent experience to its users .
That is why, we present below its most interesting features so that you can draw your own conclusions according to your requirements:
- This mobile has a Kirin 659 processor without Artificial Intelligence .
- Its operating system is Android 8.1 Oreo – EMUI 8.1 .
- Offers a 4 GB RAM . What makes it similar, in a way, to the Huawei P20.
- The internal storage of this Smartphone is 64 GB and can be expanded via microSD card .
- It has a 3,000 mAh battery .
- It has a dual lens main camera with 16 MP + 2 MP and adds bokeh effect. Also, its front camera is 16 MP integrated in the notch .
- Its screen contains the following features: 5.8 LCD 18: 7: 9. FHD + (2240 x 1080 px) Full View Display 2.0 .
- It has a rear fingerprint sensor.
- No resistance to dust or water.
- It is available in black, blue and pink .