Have a backup of phone contacts It is a task that we must all do, in this sense, physical agendas go into the background now that thanks to technology you can save this data in sites that are much more secure and easily accessible in case any eventuality occurs.
For this reason, Microsoft Outlook offers the option to store all the phone numbers found on your Android phone to its platform, allowing you to have them when you want, and thus have a copy of these important data.
In the following article, We will teach you how to transfer the contacts from your Android phone to the Outlook account, as well as importing all the telephone numbers from this email account to your mobile, in a fast and reliable way.
Learn how to export your Android contacts to your Outlook email account
All people are prone to, at any time, misplace the mobile either at a friend’s house, on public transport or at the cinema, you can also be a victim of crime or simply your device gets damaged and you can no longer use it. That is why, and by way of prevention, that telephone contacts should be backed up on secure sites.
To export these numbers from Android to your Outlook account, you must follow a fairly simple procedure that you will know below:
- Connect the mobile to the computer and access your account Outlook with the respective password and key.
- Head over to the section “File form”.
- Press “Opened” Y “Export option”.
- Then press “Import and export”.
- An import and export guide will appear with several options, selecting “Import a vCard file (VCF) ”, then click on “Following”.
- You will see a popup window, in it locate the VCF file you want to transfer to Outlook and click.
- Thus the transfer will start and the VCF file will be exported from Android device
Discover how to import your Android contacts from your Outlook account
This process occurs when you have changed your phone and decide to store all the phone numbers you have in your Outlook account, It is also a safe way to protect this information, since it will be available on the mail platform until you want it.
To perform this procedure, it is necessary to have the application “MobileGo“, Which is in charge of manage contacts from mobile to your PC, likewise, is a fairly simple process in which you only have to pay attention to each step so that there are no inconveniences during its execution.
To import your Android contacts from Outlook, perform the following steps:
- Download the application “MobileGo”On your computer at the following link.
- Connect the mobile to the computer.
- Then go to the tab “Contacts:”Located on the left and click.
- A small list with several options will be displayed, select “Import contacts”.
- Next you will see another menu, now choose the option “Import from Outlook 2003/2007/2013”.
- A small window will appear asking if you want to import the desired contacts by pressing the key “to import”.
- Thus, start data transfer to your Android device, emphasizing that you can transfer all the phone numbers or choose only the ones you want.